<GRIZZLY FROM REDDIT> | ALLIANCE | HARDCORE | TOP 10 WORLD BWL | Sulfuras

Imagine doing a ton of the AQ war effort and not having a scarab lord .

8 Likes

Congratulations on scarab lord

6 Likes

Lf scarab lord pst

7 Likes

There might still be time of mass transfer to another server to get Scarab Lord

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh www.youtube. com/watch?v=dOiE0LCu6J0

1 Like

Well done Grizzly!

1 Like

just when you think they couldnt get any lower, might as well disband the guild

4 Likes

Don’t forget to add Scarab Lord to your list of accomplishments.

4 Likes

scarab lord crickets or?

1 Like

Ahmps - Nothing… and I mean absolutely positively NOTHING… has ever made me as elated in this game as seeing your post on Reddit. Do you honestly think you’re going to get some amount of pity from the horde here on Sulfuras? After destroying Stalagg and coming here you grizzly folks have grief’d non stop in literally every single way you could. Now you want to play the victim over not getting your title because the Horde had enough and came to chew you boys up? Laughable. isn’t. even. the. word.

Rest In itty-bitty-teenie-weenie-never.gonna.be.a.scarab.lord-dot bikini pieces.

Sincerely,

Literally all of Sulfuras.

4 Likes

Hello friends

1 Like

“So how is GRIZZLY doing after that big loss? To explain further I have to explain that Grizzly saw the quest chain as a means to an end, similar to the war effort. It was seen as a guaranteed way to not miss any loot and hop on that cutting edge loot curve of getting a T2.5 weapon early on and smashing face with it. Many members and even the guild leader questioned my decision to purchase this cosmetic, wondering why I cared to get the mount at all. In all intents and purposes nothing will change within grizzly as a result, and they are most certainly not going to transfer off the server now, that’s just delusional.” - Ahmps

::looks around Sulfuras::… Where Grizzly?

1 Like

Lol. They got SL anyway. Y’all got a pve server. Gratz.

You guys better be out greifing or im gonna be mad. So many bad horde ripe for the picking.

waves
You rang?

1 Like