<GRIZZLY FROM REDDIT> | ALLIANCE | HARDCORE | TOP 10 WORLD BWL | Sulfuras

GRIZZLY, the infamous premier North American Guild from the Vanilla WoW Private Server scene is recruiting for Classic.

We are a hardcore Guild with many years of Vanilla experience. We are far and away the best North American Guild on any Vanilla server to have ever existed. Some of our achievements, across several realms, include:

-Server and NA first raid clears
-Server first level 60s
-Server first rank 13/14s
-Hold server best raid speed clears and DPS records

We are looking to take our talents to Classic and compete for world first raid content clears and pure domination of our chosen server in all aspects. As such, we are looking to expand our already large community by adding many like-minded individuals that will contribute to our cause.

Classic Achievements:

-Server 1st Molten Core (Stalagg), World 4th (Day 6)
-Server 1st Onyxia, World 3rd
-#5 NA Molten Core Speedrun (One speedrun in all of Classic, no PTR)
-Server 1st R14s
-Server 1st BWL, Top 10 World
-Current World #3 & NA #1 BWL Speedrun @ 25:52

–We are recruiting all classes for competition and contribution in multiple raid groups, emphasis on Fury Warriors & Rogues–

Requirements:

-Able to play your class and not let the Guild down
-Be able to handle banter and humor
-Have the ability to take criticism and follow directions
-90%+ attendance raiding at 9pm EST (one raid night per week once raids are cleared)
-Always bring required consumables to get the most out of your class
-Don’t be loot hungry (you’ll get that DFT eventually)

Raid times: Monday & Tuesday 9pm EST

Loot is done by loot council in a fair manner that will best benefit the guild.

As of Tuesday, December 31st we have transferred from Stalagg (RIP NA Flamelash) to Sulfuras

Apply here: https: //forms. gle/NeAtCAztQ6XQ4Vom9

Mandatory viewing:

Impressively based guild, 12/10 would lose loot to Reglare again.

Recruiting strong Rogues, Fury Warriors and maybe 1 Holy Paladin.

Still looking for Rogues & Fury Warriors - also looking for 1 Hunter and 1 Holy Paladin

Hunter filled, looking for 1-2 Rogues/Fury Warrs and 1 Holy Paladin

Bump for BWL clear - Top 10 World, Top 3 NA (Top 1 no PTR) - Looking for strong Fury Warriors/Rogues still

Bump for Holy Paladins (and good melee)

Bump for Holy Paladins & Fury Warriors

give brown class

asgsdfghfd
blholelsadf

bigpoppapump needs more warriors for his bg team

(for the guild)

Only top 10 world, pathetic

10 charactr

more brown class

Bump for new updates

Looking for 1 Holy Paladin

They are actually the most toxic players on the server and led to a lot of Alliance leaving. This is coming from an Ally who is still playing on Stallag. They’re doing the same thing they did with PvE with PvP now that it’s out. They have locked the pvp brackets and refuse to work with any other PvPers. This has caused a lot of people in my guild who were avid pvpers to basically go back to raid logging as any prospect of getting above rank 11 is pretty much foreclosed on for the foreseeable future. Their players had 1.6million honor as of late Friday last week. The fact that their players aren’t being investigated for account sharing/botting at this point is amazing to me. It’s like an open secret on our server that their GM, North , account shares. I kind of get it though. If I played the same game for 15 years straight, I’d be a salty as well at every little annoyance. That’s why I wouldn’t play the same game for 15 years straight.

2 Likes

Looking for 1 strong Fury Warrior & 1-2 Holy Paladins

xagaergagaergaeg AERG REAGAE