Grimrail Depot

this guy is just complaining because he had a 1 hour run and he didn’t know mechanics. SADGE. BiS dungeon this tier imo, i cant wait for sanguine weeks

we did think. thats how we picked it.

enjoy, M+er.

1 Like

Iirc there is someone you can speak to that will turn off the motion blurring and make it static. I think it’s supposed to be a NPC within the instance.

it’s an option under accessibility I believe

Agreed. Or at the very least denied voting privileges for future considerations

just because something is possible does NOT mean it is fun. grimrail is a trash dungeon and people 100% voted for it because haha funny train dungeon without thinking about how annoying and no fun it will be on higher levels of M+

Ahh, the smell of sweet justice :coffee:

2 Likes

I love running Grimrail c:

2 Likes

you are not allowed to like it.
wrong side of history.
very problematic.

I firmly believe that the dev team deliberately put it up to be voted on to troll M+ players. They knew very well that people would troll other players and they encouraged it. As with most things… it comes back to the devs encouraging toxic behavior.

1 Like

it’s like a black and white 1950s movie. They put the mirror in your face: “Who is really the monster?”

1 Like

spitful, sanguine next week

no, they voted for it to stick it to other players. you see examples of it here in this thread.

trash behavior.

3 Likes

yea i can think of a certain thread that is troll bate but i cant mention the title or i will be banned again. so yes i agree with you

zerith mortis heroes should be barred from future dungeon polls

1 Like

S4 is unplayable. Oh, I didn’t say that aloud. Going to back away quietly from my computer….

I love Grimrail too.

I beg to differ

Probably the people intentionally trying to ruin a gameplay experience for others due to them not playing the same way as the voter in question. It’s really rather sad that someone would look at such an opportunity and think to themselves, ‘How can I make this less fun for people who don’t play the game like I do?’

it’s strategically correct. topple the other guy’s pillar so yours remains the only one reigning tall over the rest.