Grim Batol Timewalking Forgemaster Throngus ability bug

Did Grim Batol in timewalking mode earlier today for cataclysm timewalking event on this chatacter and encountered an issue with Forgemaster Throngus and his “Disorienting Roar” ability.

The debuff states “The Disorienting Shout decreases cast and attack speed by 50% per charge, depleting a charge every time an ability is cast. Starts with 3 charges.”. However no ability i used removed a stack - instant, cast or channeled. I had to merely wait out the entire duration.

TLDR - Grim Batol timewalking boss Forgemaster Throngus “Disorienting Roar” debuff stacks do not drop when using abilities on a Marksman Hunter

2 Likes

This also happened when I ran it, on both a prot paladin and a havoc demon hunter. No charges dropped at any point during the fight.

It was the same here for I and anyone that ended up in the dungeon. No spell or ability could remove a count from the stack and thus we merely had to wait it out (not counting the two occasions it automatically refreshed itself despite Disorientating Roar not being cast at all). Suffice to say as a healer it was not fun.

Confirming as well there is no way to remove the stacks unless you wait out the debuff.

On another note though; thanks for fixing the drake ride!

Had the same issue with this ability as well.
Tried like 10 different spells and skills and couldn’t drop stacks.