Griefing Method

Apparently there is a new way to grief players:

By queing into LFR with enough players, Vote Kick out of raids. Groups are able to increase chances of gaining gear. Once an item is offered up to the raid, usually offered to highest rolls. And if someone needs it they all will roll for it. And if any of their players are beaten by someone not in their group. They will vote kick them out of the raid before they can get the item from the person offering.

This is quiet a simple fix, by either not allowing groups que into LFR (Which is a terrible idea) or by raising the amount of votes needed for the vote kick.

Who on earth would go through that much trouble for lfr gear? I could maybe, maaaaaaaaybe see doing it for a Dom socket item if a person is desperate af for a socket bonus.

2 Likes

yeah this sounds like something that isn’t actually happening, or maybe happened once

4 Likes

I don’t even understand how this would be a thing in retail LFR. Isn’t the point of personal loot to ensure it is distributed in a way that anyone can do with the loot as they choose? So if I get a piece of loot I don’t need, I can give it to my friend, disenchant it, keep it selfishly just for transmog :stuck_out_tongue:, let anyone who wants it in the raid roll, then ultimately do with it whatever I please regardless? I am confused why they would be kicking people because even if someone outside of their friend circle “rolls” high, the looter can give the item to whoever they like regardless of a /roll? It makes me think that what it looked like was not exactly what was happening, unless I am totally missing something.

1 Like

See you guys here are making sense, there is no common sense in LFR. They really just wanted those boots aparently.

Oh my goodness I got kicked and couldn’t get this 213 piece of gear! :pensive:

LFR gear is the true high-end content… shady backdoor deals in smoke-filled rooms dictate this landscape…

1 Like

I feel you missed the point. Aren’t Gnomes supposed to be intelligent? It’s okay little one.

I didn’t miss the point. This could be griefing but who would go through all this work to get gear that’s worse than even Korthia gear? Nobody in their right mind.