Greyshields, now recruiting! [Alliance Guild - Neutral]

The Greyshields is a neutral mercenary guild founded in 2016; we’re considered neutral and work accept jobs from both Horde and Alliance guilds alike, having participated in many campaigns and regularly-scheduled server events alike.

Our community is stronger than ever in our discord server; but our in-game player base has shrunk greatly due to other MMOs that are around and things happening with Activision-Blizzard. Some have begun to return in the recent months, but we are still low in numbers, and we need your help to get back on our feet!

Leadership positions are open; DMs, Recruiters, Officers, Event Organizers. If you have a passion to try and get involved with a community and want to help things start off fresh, then perhaps this may be a good place to start.

Feel free to get a hold of me in-game as Jiroki for questions, or find our discord link in our website to get in touch with all of us directly. Or even if you don’t want to join the guild and just want to hang out, we’re open to having new friends join us.

greyshields.shivtr. com
(apologies my trust isn’t high enough to post links, no space before the com)

2 Likes

This here is a great guild with a great history of role-play!

1 Like

Great members, great role play history with other guilds. Always fun to be around.

1 Like

It’s been a long time, but I’ve updated our post to how things are currently. People may not see us as much in game nowadays, but our community is still strong, and the few of us on retail are wanting to get things back into swing.

2 Likes

Can confirm, Jiro is A+.

1 Like

One of my favorite guilds out there! Jiro is the bestest <3

2 Likes

Can confirm this is a great guild!

2 Likes

I’ve not seen these guys in some time, good to see you are still out there!

1 Like

Thank you! We’re here and there, been dabbling more so with end game content and cross server things.

Good to see Jiroki :slight_smile:

1 Like

They aight I guess. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ayo! nice to see u guys back, i remember seeing yall every day back in ye olde legion days. u guys happen to have plans to do endgame pve stuff and some extra room for a ww monk? :>

1 Like

Hey sorry for the delay! In terms of endgame content most of our people have been burnt out and just focusing on rp. Though when Dragonflights come out we’ll be getting back into content with all the new stuff happening!

1 Like