Greymane's Gambit

Deckguns are bugged. The cannons explode right in my face and the only are where it works is on tbe right side where the dreadbats rarely fly into and eventually runs out

10 Likes

This exact same issue is also happening on the world quest “Swarm Defense” where you mount dragons in south Ardenweald to shoot bugs out of the sky. I wonder how many other shooting vehicle quests are bugged right now…

1 Like

Currently you can only fire to the right and 5 degrees above horizontal and 25 below. After you have killed 17 of the bats no other will fly into the only area you are able to fire into.
edited because i said left instead of right

1 Like

What I did as a Paladin: stand at the highest point of the ship, patiently wait, manually kill the dreadbats by flinging holy fire one by one

Any 40yd attacks would work

I am having this same issue.

Not with this character - dont know how to change characters

Having same issue. Deckguns won’t aim and only shoot directly ahead. I’ve tried reloading UI and hearthing out and back into game and start quest over only to continually have same problem and now I am unable to complete quest to start questing in Stormheim.

I suggest you manually shot the bats. Just stand at the highest part of the deck

Same issue.

The same issue is still ongoing.