Grey Parses Recruiting new friends!

Hi potential new friend! I’m Vall, the GM for Grey Parses! I know with this expansion a lot of guilds have stopped raiding, or have gotten bored, or have just dissolved. Or maybe you might have been a guild that was horde, and you wanna take a walk on the wild side and come hang out with some crazy alliance folks! Maybe you are new to the game, and are just looking for some people to hang out with, raid with, or play other fun games with. Maybe you are just looking for a fresh start or a new home! If any of these apply to you, I know a place where you can come hang out and join the fam.

Grey Parses is a former semi-hardcore turned semi-hardcore casual. We have been close to the top of our server and have settled in with the loss of friends or people who just got tired of the game to doing heroics. If we get the people we would get our feet wet in mythic. We always get AOTC. That is our goal every patch. We raid 2 days a week, which is Wednesday and Thursday 5 pm to 8 pm PST. If you can only make it one of those days, we will take you. If you can only stay half the time, We can handle that, and will make arrangements! We are a family and we are pretty good at accepting new people and the IRL stuff that comes along with it.

Don’t have time to collect mats for enchants, gems, or potions? That’s okay! We got you covered! Flasks, potions, feasts,etc are provided on raid days. Enchants and gems are provided for all the gears you need them for! Just whisper myself or any officer and presto! STUFFS FOR YOU!!!

When it comes to mythic plus, I make it a point to make sure everyone who wants to mythic plus gets theirs done. Anyone who needs a mythic plus for gear, we can make that happen on Fridays or Mondays.

If you need a home, need a place to hang out with people who are just playing a game to have fun, come check us out. We have a good core group and really would love to have some fresh blood to the collective. (BWAHAH We might just be VAMPIRES!!!) If I have peaked your interest and you would like to chat, my btag is candykylla#1231 and my discord is Vallkyries#9046.

Hope to hear from you soon!!!

Vall

1 Like

This sounds so cool.

1 Like

Come and join us! This is a good group of people. I was homeless for a long time but they brought me in and I’m very happy about it!

1 Like

I make cookies… but IRL cookies… My warlock mafia makes the ingame cookies :smiley:

What classes do you need most?

Come One, Come All

What classes are you recruiting? I have a resto shaman that I just lvld that I raided mythic on last xpac and a 400+ mage!!

I taked to you bout a week ago… looking for older folks guild…Thought i told you i would join…maybe you never got the message…any way can you contact me???
Madoran= Agonie 120 Warlock and many more…Please contact…
Tannk
warrior

If you are still not in the guild please hit me up! I try to pay attention to everyone!