Grenades are still erroneously DRing Incapacitate and Stun simultaneously

Grenades in vanilla pre-nax patch were incapacitate, after the naxx patch they were changed to be controlled stuns. In classic they’re simultaneously controlled stuns and incapcitates, erroneously DRing both categories at once. I don’t care which you decide to change it to, but please change it to one and not both, as this destroys the item’s usefulness for some classes.

There’s 27 spells/items in total that share the stun DR including and there’s a weakaura I’ve made to track it if it helps you, just search DR Stun Check on wago.
How much more crowd control do you need as a warlock?
Feel free to modify my Weakaura into a new group to track the DR on your fear as well, its the same amount of time :slight_smile: death coil is disorient as well and doesn’t cause DR on fear.
I do agree with grenades being changed not being accurate but they’re using the Naxx patch so it makes sense to have it how it currently is.

They seem incapacitate since war can zerk rage out of them.

Yes and at the same time they are a stun for some reason and so orc is basically immune. Sure does seem suspect.

1 Like

Yes, that’s the problem. A warrior can zerker rage out of them because they’re classified as an incapacitate, but at the same time a mage can blink out of it, and priests/orcs get bonus to resist it because it’s classified as a stun. Blizzard for some reason refuses to fix it or even acknowledge it though.

In vanilla grenades were SOLELY an incapacitate until right before the Naxxramus patch, when they were changed to SOLELY a controlled stun. Blizzard just somehow combined the two and doesn’t know how to properly separate them.

1 Like

Maybe you can help me with something, what is the scrip that locks use to get all 3 dots up at exactly the same time? I am talking literally in the same global that the stun ends.

yeah after looking at patch 1.9.0 DR tables are completely wrong in classic…