Greetings from Blackwater Raiders and Shadow Council

Hello soon to be new friends, and even possible Warmode enemies. I am Mineva, guild leader of Stonefiend and Maclure. We’re a social/leveling guild founded just shy of ten years ago. We were originally on Blackwater Raiders, but following the realm mergers, we are now on Blackwater Raiders/Shadow Council.
We’ve been having a lot of internal discussion about whether or not Blizzard was going to conduct anymore server mergers, and were quite pleased to learn today that all of you and all of us are soon to be friends! So, I wanted to come say hello and introduce myself and my guild.
Stonefield and Maclure, as I said, is a social/leveling guild, but we have endgame raid focus, as well as an active mythic dungeon group. We also regularly run heroic visions, islands, and PVP as well. Rumor has it that we even have some roleplayers, but as the RP community has diminished on the servers, that community may be smaller than I’m aware of.
I am certain that before or shortly after the 2d, that other guilds, perhaps Titan’s Judgement, Twilight Chapter or Looking for Good, will have a representative come say ‘hello’ as well. I’m hoping its fair of me to say on their behalf:
Welcome, Willkommen, Bienvenudos, Bienvenucci, Huānyíng, Bienvenu, gratissimum, Karibu, Uyemukelwa and Dobro pozhalovat’!

Sincerely,
Mineva

PS: If you’re interested, our guild has a Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. You’re more than welcome to follow us on social media if you would like.

5 Likes

Ishnu-alah Seeker;

Please make rested your wearful feet and bathe away the delightless toils of your long travels.

We do bare welcome, and with you, we shall create new cherished memories.

Lady A.

4 Likes

Hello, new server buddy!

CCSoE is an interesting little server. We’ve got a small-ish, tight-knit RP community, which is where most of my play time is dedicated. If you see us out in the world, give us a wave!

-Lithliana

3 Likes

I’m happy to report that some friendly /waves out in the wild today ended up with several fun Mythic Island runs among soon-to-be-server-mates!

2 Likes

I am looking forward to seeing you all more and getting to meet as many as possible. :slight_smile: I’m always looking forward to both RP and endgame content, so hopefully, we all can have fun together!

3 Likes

Welcome! Looking forward to our server merger!

1 Like

Welcome. I’m very much looking forward to this merger and the new infusion of players and blood. Please let us know if I or Arete can be of any service to you. We are very much looking forward to more activities and new friends.

You have my blade or cookies. Whichever you prefer.

2 Likes