Greetings all

I’m relatively new here on this realm, been here for a few months with multiple toons. From day 1 I noticed how there’s a lack of activity on this realm and having read many posts I see the same topic brought up upon many threads about bringing ER back to life.

Not sure if this been done before but I submitted a suggestion ingame about either merging or free transfers to the realm. Perhaps if everybody did the same thing blizz may pay attention? I don’t know but at this point what’s the harm?

Have a good day all.

1 Like

What I came up with…

Can you please do something, anything, to help out the Earthen Ring’s declining population? May I suggest free transfers from other full/high RP servers? We are the only RP server on the US that isn’t connected to anybody else. This place feels like a retirement home. We are in need of some life! Thank you.

1 Like

Hello, I am from Earthen Ring and this RP realm is in desperate need of life. As it stands we’re the only RP realm not merged with anybody. Currently, we can only see other players from Emerald Dream/Argent Dawn in Dragonflight zones. Why not just include that everywhere? Or at least provide free transfers to our realm from other RP realms. Thank you.

1 Like