Green World again

I was able to use the many fixes that essentially boiled down to refreshing the gpu, to fix the green hue that covered the world but today when I did my fixes after logging in the green started back up again. Here is what I have done:

Shadows to lowest

Secondary lighting to lowest

switching gpus from M4 to auto then auto to M4

toggling on and off the boxes at the bottom of the graphics settings section

/console volumeFog 0

/console gxRestart

None of these have stopped the green from returning.

Same issue. I was able to manage it but about two hours ago, the green returned full force.

when the green returns, I tend to turn on and off and on again “optional GPU features” and it fixes it for me.

edit: The green has returned.

Experiencing the same problem. I would say the green tinting is worse now.

Lots of green broken mess.