Green fel fire for warlock alts

So I unlocked the green fel fire for my main Warlock a while back, but I just created another Warlock to level a vulpera. I noticed his fire was red. I asked around and apparently you have to go through the whole rigmarole for each character.
I’m kind of annoyed because from what I remember it was quite the ordeal to get it unlocked. I feel like it should be account wide once you’re able to get 'er done the first time.

It really wasn’t. Get book, do short storyline, kill boss. But you’ll want to wait till you’re 50. Squish made things more beefy, apparently.

2 Likes

Takes me like an hour tops to do. Because I got green fire on all 4 of my warlocks lol so I guess I’m use to it.

2 Likes

Okay… bringing it back to the actual point of my post, it should be account wide. Like when you unlock heritage armor, you can transmog on any character. You don’t have to level another character of that race up and do the quest over.
Especially if you have to wait until level 50 to do the quest again.

1 Like

Theres no reason to though. At this point it’s so easy to achieve that theres no point in making it account wide.

Actually it was relatively easy at level 41 for me.

Yea but, my Dark Iron Dwarf doesnt want green fire.

2 Likes

A vulpera really ? and your main is a troll ? you shame yourself , the horde , the darkspears and the the council of the black harvest

4 Likes

Green fire is for the cool warlocks

Yea, I use it on this toon. Your point?

It’s pretty easy to get the tome and do the questline. I’m planning on doing it on my horde warlock pretty soon. You can just buy the tome that starts it, if you want to make it less annoying, although that’s expensive enough that it’s probably worth farming for it on isle of thunder.

The quest itself is still fun.

He’s asking for it to be an option. Like Druid forms and whatnot. We can already turn it on and off as we see fit, so basically, he just wants access to the ability to do that without having to run it over and over on different characters.

Kinda like how some of us want Balance of Power to be account wide.

2 Likes

Has anyone tried this while actually leveling?
What is the earlier you can get it, and how hard is it?

Either way, I could agree with it being accountwide. Is there a toggle to go back to red fire on your main warlock already?

It doesn’t seem to have a minimum level now.

Indeed:

Once the ability is unlocked, it can be turned on by siphoning fel magic of a banished Kanrethad at the Altar of Damnation near the Hand of Gul’dan at Shadowmoon Valley. To turn off the effect, speak to Jubeka Shadowbreaker who is also at the Altar of Damnation and ask her to remove the fel corruption. This will return your fire spells to their default color.

2 Likes

Awesome thanks! Gonna give this a try… some day.

1 Like