Greater Forsaken (Nathanos style)

Why would it be called “greater?” I think looking like a MHP is a severe downgrade.

Because lore-wise Nathanos is a higher form of undead than standard Forsaken.

“Higher form?” Didn’t Sylvanas just kill his cousin and shove his spirit into that body after we killed him in Classic?

I think the word you’re looking for is “fresher.”

No, lore-wise he faked his death when the Alliance killed him in pre-BC. His new body is a higher form of undead (like a death knight) that doesn’t decay and makes him more powerful. It’s covered in Dark Mirror when Sylvanas outlines the ritual.

Ok fine. My memory was fuzzy on that because Sylvanas and Nathanos sucks.

Anyways, I’m not changing my stance that looking like a MHP is not an improvement.

You make a really good point.

Okie dokie then. :+1:

They don’t need anything.

No one “needs” anything. Its just a request.

1 Like

Yet they said the Forsaken need it :man_shrugging:

welp. we didnt need pure/forsaken blood elves either. forsaken with normal human models like derek, calia and nathan would be cool to see on the other side imo. a lot of new skeleton models from shadowlands would fit well too

Technically, we didn’t need anything outside of the base races but here we are.

Fine. Forsaken would benefit from it and given their lack of existing options combined with the lower effort exhibited in some of their options as well as the beating they’ve received both in the story as well as by Blizzard generally it would be fair to give them some attention.

Not to mention that the big Forsaken questline we just had gave rewards to night elves, void elves and blood elves who not only are not the Forsaken themselves, but made a longtime Forsaken subfaction available to more Alliance races than Horde ones under races other than Forsaken.

3 Likes

Honestly it shouldn’t even come up about the use of the word “need”. Having to explain in triplicate every time someone requests something cause some other person is quibbling over word choice is such a bore.

2 Likes

Not to mention the irony of someone playing the race with the most options naming themselves the artibiter of whether races with much less options deserve new stuff.

2 Likes

The only reason Blizzard gave the Dark Ranger customization to Void Elves, was because it didn’t actually require them to do any work.

That’s just your own entitlement my guy.

Sure, doesn’t change what happened in the end though. Whether you see it as good or not what he said isn’t untrue.

Pot meet kettle I guess.

I think the forsaken would enjoy a Nathanos type option. (Also that thread about them getting straight back options would be cool. And beards…)

2 Likes

All race need a huge visual upgrade in many ways in my opinion. Its long overdue

2 Likes

Nah, if they are gonna do it, then it needs to be an allied race.