Greater Chance to Drop On First Kill of the Day

That is 100% bologna. All they did was make subsequent drop chances next to 0%.

2 Likes

The pendulum of game design swings once more.

This was a nice way of updating the RNG when it was given to the love rocket with a sub 1% chance of dropping each time anyways, but to alter a mount that had an approx 2% chance of dropping? I should have seen this mount drop 400 kills ago by last year’s percentages. I’m annoyed. I decided this year was the year I was gonna get to it and farm the last brewfest ram that I needed and it’s drawing to a close with no luck and over 500 kills reported this year.

I’m pretty sure the love rocket is a myth that Blizzard and in-the-know players keep alive to to keep people logging in in February.

2 Likes

Never forget how Chimes addressed this RNG issue for love mount, then 1 year later their solution was a different kind of RNG…by using this first attempt.

I have one of every class at least at 60 on my server that I ran through almost every day. I think I had one or two days I didn’t run them all due to real life, but I at least did a run a day.

Why do all the cosmetic things have to be some stupid, low percentage RNGesus crap? What is so damn wrong with letting us be able to buy them off the vendor for a price similar to what the other cosmetics cost (so like “100-200 Special Holiday Currency range”) and being done with it? Because then everyone will have it? WHO THE HELL CARES? IT’S A FREAKING COSMETIC! THERE IS NOTHING GAME-CHANGING ABOUT IT OTHER THAN LOOKING PRETTIFUL!

And for all you trolls who think I’m someone who just has bad luck with RNG, I have several a lot of RNG-based cosmetics and ones that took work. I have both Brewfest mounts, Headless Horseman mount, Ashes of Al’ar, the Black Harvest Title, and other stuff. I don’t have that someone else has it too!

I have never been a fan of FOMO and limited-time things in games. If someone were to go now and be able to get the Black Harvest title now to go with their green fire I’d be fine with that. There are Achievements that you can point to that shows you got it when it was current/harder/whatever stupid argument you want to use is.

Let people enjoy having things they like that look cool regardless of whether they get it now when it’s hard, later when it’s easier. And let everyone get whatever new cosmetic stuff you add for holidays and events because there’s absolutely no reason to make stuff like this have such a stupidly low droprate when we all want to look prettiful.