Great Vault PvP Loot Ilvl Bug

So I’m a big PvPer and PvEr. This week I chose a reward from PvP, and I’m 2400+ with games played. 2 of the 3 great vault options showed as 382 ilvl, but the last option showed 408 ilvl.

I looted the 382 medallion because this is a piece I don’t have yet. When I go to take this item to the upgrade vendor (which I shouldn’t have to do in the first place because it should be 408), the upgrade vendor won’t even upgrade it. It’s stuck at 382. Please help. This same bug is on all 3 of my characters. All 2400+. Luckily the other 2 characters I chose tokens for sockets, but on my warrior Gooball-Mal’Ganis, I need my trinket I looted from the vault to be fixed.

5 Likes

I have this same issue. I’m glad you posted before I picked an item! Blizz this should be fixed or you should put out a statement saying why the loot is different than it’s always been.

1 Like

This also happened on my Paladin . It had played matches within duelist range but all the items in the vault were only 382. I took the trinket (ilvl 382) from the vault and I also am unable to upgrade/do anything with it. My mages loot was unaffected though.

1 Like

Yeah hopefully they see this, I opened a ticket in game too. Huge bug.

1 Like

Same here. On multiple characters. Tried to send bug report ingame but new system is confusing, just sends you to different topic choices.

1 Like

Ya just realized this after trying to upgrade the weapon I got out of the vault, wasn’t based on my ending rating from last week and also can’t upgrade it. Doesn’t even have the “Upgrade Level: x/9” text on it.

1 Like

Bump.

Same issue here.

strangely my rogue had the no upgrade version and my warrior had a vault with upgradeable items in it

all three of my characters it was first 2 options, bugged, last option, not bugged

AND at the very least this loot is supposed to be up gradable.

Same here with great vault loot

Same thing happened to me. Incredibly frustrating and now the SECOND time I’ve received something of the wrong item level since the patch last week. At this point I don’t have any reason to trust any of the gear interfaces. Opened a ticket but it says “4 days wait” which is insulting. I reported another similar bug with Trophy of Strife items last week and it’s still not fixed, so I’m not very hopeful here.

Similar thread here: PVP Item from Great Vault missing ranks - #3 by Dårko-area-52

Same issue here

Happened to me as well, can’t upgrade.

Identical issue on all my characters this week too.

Same issue with pvp weapon. 382 ilvl not upgradeable from vault reward…

Same problem

Multiple hotfixes and blue posts have gone out without even acknowledging this issue very annoying.

This is the support article to say they’re working on it.

I haven’t claimed my item from vault yet because it’s a 382 non-upgrade-able leg piece, I need the piece to catalyst into a set, but then if they do fix the issue it’ll be compounded by being catalyst’d. Not sure what to do but it’s left my character in limbo.

How do you find things like this ? Honest question. It wasn’t put in their known issues post by Kaivax so how did u come across it?