Great vault not showing the correct delve tier

i did a delve 6 yesterday, and confirmed that tier 7 is available.

my great vault shows item level tier 5, complete a tier 6 to increase the reward level.

5 Likes

Same issue - completed a tier 8 delve (have the achievement) but Vault only shows Tier 7.

2 Likes

Same, completed a Delve 7 with a group and it shows only six

Same - Did a 6 earlier today and only showing 5 in my Vault

Happening to me as well.

Same problem, just did an 8 but only shows a 7 in vault.

Same here:

I did a tier 4 to unlock a tier 5.
When I completed a tier 5, the vault showed Tier 4.
When I completed a tier 6, I got a message saying the vault rewatd was upgraded to item level 600, but the vault had Tier 5 on it.

Edit: The value was corrected when I did a new Tier 6 run. I believe it was considering the lowest one because it counts as two delves to complete. So a Tier 6 and Tier 5 delve completed equals to Tier 5. If you do two of the same tier, then it’ll count correctly.

2 Likes

The first slot of delve rewards is for completing 2, and it will give the lower of the two as the reward. In order to get t8 rewards, you have to complete 2 8s.

8 Likes

I completed eight T8’s and in the middle of my eight delves rotation when Brann was bugged not doing anything on 9/14, I did a T1 Waterworks for the campaign quest. Now after completing eight T8’s, it says my final vault slot is a T1.

2 Likes

My hubby and I did a T8 yesterday and his vault slot shows a T3 although he had done a T7 before. Makes no sense.

1 Like

This is the correct explanation.

First reward slot requires 2 completed, second slot 4 completed, and third slot 8 completed. The reward levels are going to reflect your 2nd highest, 4th highest and 8th highest delve respectively. For example - I did 7 tier 8’s and 1 of every tier from 1-7. So my first 2 slots show tier 8 reward, but my third slot is a tier 7 reward.

It works similarly to the raid rewards - I did 6 normal bosses, and 1 heroic boss, but since you need 2 kills for the first reward, mine is still only going to be a Normal level reward until I kill a 2nd heroic boss.

It still isn’t working correctly for me.
I began delves (other than the story) this week.
I have unlocked all 3 loot choices, choice 1 being tier 5.
So, I have completed, at minimum, T1, [T2, T3, T4, T5, T5]. And a few more at T3 before I was 80 (thus the 3rd option unlocked).
By that logic, I have done at least 7 delves at T2 or higher, yet my second option (Complete 4) is still Tier 1, where it should be T3.

It’s not a bug LMAO you have to do TWO, FOUR, THEN EIGHT (2, 4 then 8) delves at a given difficulty for the vault reward.

If you do 2 delves, a 7 and an 8, you will only have level 7 vault in first delve slot. If you do a third delve at level 8, your first vault slot will be level 8 (616) and you will now be 3/4 delves for the 2nd slot of vault.

1 Like

100% a bug ,I’ve only completed tier 8s, no tier lower than that. But still shows a tier 1 for my last vault slot. So done 8x tier 8s and not getting all vaults slots for 8? Explain that…

1 Like