Great interface idea for paladins reckoning spell

Hi Blizzard how are you :)? I think this would improve the game alot for paladins and reckoning. People play paladins in classic for mainly this reason.
Can you give us an interface option like an addon that turns off autoattack only after you melee attack and only turns on if you are in melee range.
Kind of like how you made it so we don’t need to use an add-on to auto dismount when we attack anymore. It makes the game so much better.
By turning autoattack off and on at the right time it will be just like how it was on private servers. and the best part is we don’t have to manually do it which is painful on our wrists :frowning:
So instead of us having to do this like in the video.

It does it for us.
And the best part is you didn’t change any spells.

Another great idea is maybe if Blizzard thinks sit to sit is too overpowered in PvP. Why not make it only stackable in PvE? And make it so you can’t sit to sit stack it in PvP anymore. But you can still get crit like on private servers from Npc mobs. Just not hunter pets. :+1:

In short:

1. Make an add-on reckoning paladins can choose to use that turns auto attack off after every melee attack and turns auto attack on at the start of the swing and then off again after the swing and attack only when in melee proximity

Or

1. Make reckoning work like private servers so we don’t need to worry about losing reckoning if we turn auto attack off

=================================

1. Make sit to stand reckoning procs work at 400ms instead of 10ms on player crits and npc crits (pure 2006)

Or

1. Make sit to stand reckoning procs only work on NPC mob crits at 400ms and not work from player crits when sit to standing or make it 10ms against players. Only normal (not sit to standing) player crits can proc reckoning. This means all player spells will work on players at 10ms. Since NPCS can’t use polymorph this means a less chance of any 400ms CC interaction and only 10ms player versus player polymorph action.
    This means that while it can be used in world PvP ganking by gaining procs from NPCS as it always originally had, the only difference now to its 2006 counterpart is it cannot be used to generate sit to stand procs from players.

Option 2. Is a good idea and easier to do but I would probably keep the game as original and pristine as it can be and pick

Option 1. and 4.

While Option 4 is surprisingly only half the accuracy of 2006. It provides the best overall balance and feel of 2006.

Whichever suits you best Blizzard :slight_smile:

1 Like

Or they can do nothing. I bet they do the nothing.

Or if they’re going to buff rets, why not just do a simple damage or crit boost rather than this complicated scheme.

They’re not going to make your dumb sitting gameplay work again. Give up.

2 Likes

lol wut now?

i love how pallies are like, completely reliant on this one talent to do anything even remotely useful (besides healing and buffing of course)

Put on your dress and heal like a real Paladin!

1 Like

Because it keeps the gameplay as vanilla rather than as retail with changed spells.
If we go around changing spells we will then have new talent systems like retail. :frowning:

My brother thought of this idea and you all have to bully him great job. He was doing it for your paladin so you didn’t need to have hurting hands. At least he has the guts to talk about it.

And you didn’t stop him?

Some brother you are.

1 Like

Won’t someone think of the cousins!?!

2 Likes

He did it for you because he felt sorry for you that you had to put up with the hell of carpal tunnel. Turn auto attack on turn off turn on turn off.