Graveyard Camping in AV Nerfed?

OK yeah this dude is trolling.

6 Likes

Actually when players provide loot that can be used for av objectives that are npc turn ins and it also helps you win the bg then it is.

1 Like

Wrong. I play Horde. They will turtle and defend regardless if it’s a PUG or premade. They just have lower success rates when it’s a premade and that’s exactly why you want to make it impossible for Alliance to queue this way. Your idea of change has nothing to do with being concerned for Alliance PUG’s and their win rates.

6 Likes

We’ve the same tools as Horde does- we go into the same situation with the same numbers, and we always come out on top.

Horde’s sole period of being victorious in pvp was when they were running deathballs of multiple raids over questing or dungeon seeking Alliance. I really don’t care if you think it’s not fair that you’re facing 40v40 in AV when your faction thought the phase 1 and 2 camping was fair.

You win with numbers, you lose when it’s even- you took advantage of your numbers heavily to smash tiny groups of Alliance, and you think we won’t take advantage of our lower numbers now?

That’s the problem with you horde- you have nearly every advantage handed to you by Blizz, Blizz even rushes to your aid like they are now- but it’s still not enough because there’s one or two things Alliance have.

1 Like

Well guys. I tried. You don’t want to listen. That’s fine.

I tell you P2 is going to be hell, no one listens. I tell you your “lol queues” will only make us camp you in your zones again, you don’t listen. I tell you how to fix AV, you don’t listen.

I can’t make you listen, I can only tell you the facts and let you eventually reach the correct conclusions. Good luck out there. See you in AV.

That’s not true, the meta was to zerg until it was obvious that we can’t beat them that way without them making a costly mistake first.

I told you your queues in phase 3 would be garbage because of your own actions, you didn’t listen.

You created your own problem, you’re now facing it, and you still don’t want to listen. I tried, but I just can’t get people like you to realize this is your problem, you made, you can still fix, and you’re choosing not to because that would require you to realize your faction screwed itself for the literal rest of the game and it’s only getting worse.

But youre a gnome. I mean, seriously, have you no self respect?

You’re making this personal. Also a problem can create more problems for both sides. Cause and effect.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s exactly the point- Horde decided to be morons collectively for months, thinking there’d be no consequences- and now, you have consequences. Very deserved, and 100% Horde’s fault.

And still Blizz is coming to your rescue like a bunch of clueless parents giving candy to a misbehaving child.

Get out of here with that fallacy, the queues are longer for horde because theres much more horde compared to alliance. Stop with this strawman, and if you weren’t prepared for what p2 was going to be that’s a personal problem, not Blizzards, not the horde, that falls on you the player

1 Like

you can still spawn camp em for strategy… what you cant do is farm em for 20 minutes as a source of honor gains

Horde can win a zerg. They don’t. There’s a difference in not having the option and in not using it.

Next time you’re in AV and hordes entire offense stops at SH while alliance offense moves to FW, maybe you’ll see the difference in cannot and do not.

Part of the reason they have low win rates is the most dedicated Alliance are in pre mades. Having the pool more balanced would mean more Alliance wins.

2 Likes

Tell me what happens when you spend 45 minutes in an AV compared to 5-10?
You can potentially have ~5-9 more games going per 45 minute window. If you think that wouldn’t lower horde queue times you’re not very good at math.

But no go ahead and keep spamming “no thanks me turtle” while rankers/grizzly premades trash you.

1 Like

Yeah, what do you think’s gonna happen when thousands of Alliance pvpers quit because they can do nothing in the game without an entire raid sitting on their corpse for hours?

Of course there’s more Horde, they stacked the faction for ez mode pvp. You’re basically agreeing with me while being pissy about it.

Horde’s intent in phase 2, as they made clear on the forums by responding to everything with ‘reroll or quit’, was to get more alliance to quit the game. Something we said would hurt your queues in phase 3- and look, you have big queues in phase 3, what a surprise.

We told you so, you didn’t listen, and you’re still not listening. There’s never been a more deserving group to get queues, and it’s nice to know they’re going to get worse for you people.

1 Like

Yeah. A bunch of randos vs a stacked and organized premade makes us trash. Adorable.

2 Likes

Oh look, another Horde that thinks camping parties going to instances in a raid is fair, but a 40v40 is unwinnable for the Horde. Why not beg your Blizz saviours to make AV a 10v80 BG so you can stand a chance?

Now Now horde in av started turtling hard for many reasons, it was a strategy in 1.12 because we could not handle alliance zerging and pulling drek solo back in classic, even though av turned into an afk mess that made it impossible to win when 1.12 came out.

But turtling is part of the objective of av from gathering items looted from players not that many of you seem to agree with to defending and delaying your opponent so you can kill their boss and burn down their towers.

Even before 1.12 av people turtled instead of zerg because there were many objectives and it wasn’t free easy honor.

If I have to wait 30 min to av I am going to make most of it and zerg enemy players in mid, even when a terrible person is yelling at people for doing it because he wants to lose fast because its a premade. That is how bgs are suppose to be played with pvp and not pve.