Gratz to the champions

Was a crazy competitive season, congratulations to everyone who reached their season goals

3 Likes

I failed to meet my goals and this is officially the worst season for me ever.

2 Likes

inb4 someone brings up a conversion of currency for goods and or services

6 Likes

Is solicitation illegal on the forums?

Are you being serious right now? I missed my elite for my shaman (not my evoker) and you’re kicking me while I’m down?

I don’t believe you’ve ever been up

3 Likes

So? You got elite on 1 character, why does anything else matter?

I didn’t do that, but rather anticipated that someone inevitably would

Well, because shaman is my main. If I can’t get elite on my shaman during an unfavorable season that means I’m bad.

1 Like

That you need to get elite or gladiator or r1 or whatever is just gaslighting by gladiators to sucker us into queuing up so they can farm us

1 Like

True

Well I don’t want to let your prekick go to waste so . . . .

Trust me, we are all intimately aware of this fact. :credit_card: + :dracthyr_shrug: = :crown:

2 Likes

Yeah I peaked at like 2350ish in solo and then yo-yo’d for weeks between 2200. Honestly, thinking about sweating out 3’s, grinding lfg and taking a long break from shuffle.

Yeah grats to all the people who were either very skilled, less than 1%, or the other 9 % that used bots and scripts.

Well, I missed out on the best looking tabard and sword (in literally years, maybe decades) and I qued no less than a few thousand rounds of shuffle across 5/6 characters 2 being the same class/spec. Clearly, I need to change my approach or retire.

People think this season was good? Tf lol. Lame mount. Awful participation. Dampeners and boomys and rets

1 Like

So much better than shuffle even when struggling. Also if playing a consistent comp can practice and figure out works vs the “what the crap is this lobby?”

1 Like

You forgot dhs being insanely oppressive the first 3/4ths the season. 80% of 2400s are dhs in s3 lmfao

2 Likes