Gratz to Asmongold over 400k viewers

He fearmongered about the diversity in the new LOTR show, so he doesn’t deserve a single viewer.

11 Likes

Yet you watched his content, and here you are reporting on it, when nobody else even asked.

haters made him more famous imo - i’m sure he appreciates ya! :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

I like Asmongold. He’s pretty forward [and subjectively right or wrong in most cases].

4 Likes

watching streamers is just a waste of time. And I have better things to do with my time then to watch a streamer.

1 Like

They can entertaining but Asmongold is really bottom of the barrel and just says dumb crap for clicks

4 Likes

The only time I’ve agreed with a blizzard employee in recent memory is when one called Asmongold an ***hole on twitter lol

6 Likes

Asmon isn’t anything special that’s for sure. Lot of people can relate to him though and he’s not a complete moron. There’s a brain in there with some overly critical opinions.

I can understand why people don’t like him though. Not sure why you’d want to crap all over him unless you disagree with anything he says.

2 Likes

He says stuff unrelated to WoW that makes me think he’s a garbage person that lives in literal garbage.

3 Likes

I could understand if he was a royal piece of **** for you saying that, but the man is providing entertainment. Why attack him as a person for his less than fantastic hygiene? That just reflects on you.

6 Likes

Well he’s a multi-millionaire, so obviously there’s enough people donating/subbing that don’t care about his messy room

3 Likes

He gets his followers to harass people here who buy store mounts and complains about them non stop and then turns around and buys the $100 founders pack in lost ark. Just a flat out terrible person who only cares about views.

8 Likes

lol every single time. gotta love asmongold whining about whales and then outing himself as the biggest whale of all

2 Likes

ive followed asmongold since before he started streaming and hes every bit as dirty and pseudo-intellectual as he was in 2015. only less racist

hes a great entertainment

Truth.

I first caught wind of Asmongold in 2015 and been following ever since. From what I remember he wasn’t even a twitch partner til like 2016 (he such a procrastinator :laughing: ), he had like 10-15k viewers back then.

Very impressive how far he’s come with the massive viewer numbers he gets these days.

2 Likes

Of COURSE Asmongold is not a “follower of Asmongold.”

:wink:

First it was stormwind guards, now LOTR. The forum will be flooded with tears of his minions.

The question is can he bring 400k viewers to WoW.

Streamer says baaahhhhh

Sheep say baaahhhhhh

2 Likes

I never understand his thumbnails on his videos, which sometimes unwillingly pop up on my feed. Every one of them are always an image of him looking shocked or angry or horrified about something in WoW.

Clickbait basically. Just chill, brotato. Smile for once. :sweat_smile: It’s one of those things that’s super minor, but unreasonably bothers me more than anything else about him.

5 Likes

I mean, it’s probably gonna take 10.0 being Burning Crusade-quality or Legion-quality stuff for WoW to get Asmon’s attention again.

He really seems like he’s “done” with WoW from what I see. I watched his latest video about the 9.2 patch and his response was basically “meh”, citing all the other good games being released this month.

Not sure I have faith in the current dev team pulling off such a feat within a reasonable timeframe given all the other stuff slowing them down (internal drama, lawsuits, already being “behind schedule” to begin with, etc)

1 Like