Grats fellow Vulperans, number 1 AR and 8th most played race!

take one to heritage and then boost.
Or wait until shadowlands levelling.

Iā€™ll prob end up getting two of them to base 120 and use that SL boost for the third. Iā€™m done playing the gear game and keeping up with the daily grind.

That or save that 120 boost juuuuust Incase blizzards makes that one class I donā€™t have broken OP for patch 9.0

`https://imgur.com/a/deDsOOu

Dungeon I just finished right nowā€¦average distributionā€¦me and 2 other vulpera, 2 othersā€¦all of us leveling. In other words, dont worry, vulpera are not being created out of curiosity and stuck at lvl 20, weā€™re being leveled :slight_smile:

I do understand the justification for worrying about the sub lv120 groups just because leveling is pretty god awful and people know itā€™s going to be easier in 9.0.

It wouldnā€™t shock me if a good amount of people gave up mid way just to come back for things like DMF or 9.0

1 Like

Iā€™m waiting for shadowlands to level anything.

I hear its quicker, and I dont want the bfa grind. My alts are parked.

1 Like

The vulpera will save the horde from itself

Donā€™t forget to save a name.

1 Like

and try all realms you might be happy on.
I got some amazing names by trying my luck

1 Like

Thatā€™s the hardest part of making a character for me.

Thereā€™s a chance it will have chell in it somewhere because Iā€™m super original and thonk gewd.

1 Like

Yes I felt the same way I love the Magā€™har the most.

I wish. My buddy is dead set on my current realm so Iā€™m stuck where I am.

But itā€™s a meh pop so I get my names 8/10 times.

I have 3 pandas named Mizuki. I know your pain

I wont say the names but Iā€™ve gotten main character names from games of thrones and things like that on high pop realms just by giving it a go.
Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not tied to a realm

Itā€™ll be quicker and at least it canā€™t feel any worse than taking a character from 110-120 does now.

Lol nice and I donā€™t blame you for saving the names. Some people would snatch that so quick.

You will get stuck to a realm one day. Itā€™s happens to all of us :sob:

What is dmf?

Dark Moon Fair.

Forgive me Iā€™m lazy

We beat the AR elves? unbelievable.

`https://imgur.com/a/PIsqcjS

Another dungeon right after the other oneā€¦me and 2 other vulpera, againā€¦ I rest my case, lolā€¦my own empirical evidence fully support the census.

That is simply not how mathematics works. Last time realmpop was up, it was a fairly even split between alliance and horde.