Grateful Offering?

I found a Tmog that I like and I computed it, it would require tons of Grateful Offering and Reservoir Anima. I have tons of Reservoir Anima. But after summing it up, I would need 200+ Grateful Offerings and I only have 120s right now. How to get a lot of Grateful Offering? Daily Covenant Quest only gives 3. Where else could I get them?

I believe if you level up your anima conductor, you’ll get more with the callings, and it will also open up special dailies, bosses, chests etc. that will reward the offerings.

3 Likes

Yes, the Anima Conductor. The higher its level, the more Daily Callings will give, and the more activities you can do that award them.

You can also go to other zones and kill the mobs that players in other factions summon to get them. Harika, Giger, Wingflayer, and the NF theater boss.

1 Like

Yup, my Anima conductor is max’d out. This the one that gives me 3x Grateful Offering per day. I could get grateful offering from special bosses but I am not sure if I could solo it. And it has to be summon by someone else, I think. And most of the time, nobody cares about this Boss at this point of time in the Expansion.

You can definitely solo the 4 I mentioned on that character. I forgot about the tougher ones (Valfir, Black Bell, Forgemaster, and whoever the Necrolord one is) that might be more difficult.

But if you’ve maxed out the conductor, you should have access to its WQs and dailies. Each of those give Offerings, too.

Click on your anima conductor and see what it’s channeling to. If it’s maxed, you should have 6 different areas activities that will provide offerings. If it’s not channeling, you can’t.

They changed it so that you can channel to all available locations every day. Makes things easier.

I remember last time that I could channel once per day so I am stuck to 1. But if you say that I can channel it multiple times in a day, then that would be great. Let me do it now. :slight_smile:

Fun fact. It takes about 700 grateful offerings to get all the mogs from a covenant for one particular armor class. That number goes up if you include the rest of the armor classes. Weapons included.

1 Like

Like Keymah mentioned, you get more Grateful Offerings by upgrading your anima conductor, clicking on it and selecting each one on your anima conductor map.

After you’ve selected and highlighted it from there, fly to each of the locations you’ve highlighted, and do the objectives there. There are different objectives for each.

So with Nightfae, for example, you can activate the theater there and once you fly there, you kill a boss that drops the offerings.

With other Nightfae anima conductor objectives, you select them from your anima conductor map, then fly there and do the WQs that pop up once you do and hand them in to the NPCs.

You can do other covenant’s anima conductor quests if members of that particular faction activate it for you, so you can do yours and other certain other covenant’s objectives and get even more Grateful Offerings.

Also, there’s this boss in Ardenweald that you activate by having two other members click on something or do a /dance or something. Easy to kill.

There is the “Dropped From” section down the bottom, the comments section and also the “Rewards From”.

:cherry_blossom: :tulip: :herb: :pancakes: :pie: :honey_pot: :sake:

Being able to channel them all speeds up the ability to reinforce, as well.

TY guys. I was able to channel to all locations simultaneously. Got 2x locations now with Grateful Offering Rewards, and counting. :slight_smile:

I was able to trigger Valfir. I was doing okay 1vs1 on him level 62 rare. I put him to 50% when people came to help me… Got 3x locations now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

YW, Valfir is pretty popular since he drops a mount to non-night fae players. If you announce you’re pulling him in chat, people will usually flock there, if you’re ever struggling to solo him.

I was able to channel 6 locations… I got 13x Grateful Offerings on 4 locations. 5th location gave me Buff. 6th location on Tirna Scithe didnt open up maybe becoz Oranomonos is there for the week. 13x is better than 3x. Thank you guys. :star_struck: :upside_down_face: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :wink: