Grateful Offering Question

Seems I can only get 3 Grateful Offerings per day. Third party sites like Wowhead advise I should be able to get 4-6 a day?

I assume I’m doing something wrong. Here’s what I’m doing:
I connect my Anima Conductor to the House of Plagues every day. I do that same quest every day which rewards 3 Grateful Offerings. I can’t seem to click anything else to award more offerings. One day, and one day only, I was able to connect Theatre of Pain to my Anima Conductor in addition to House of Plagues, but I haven’t been able to do that in like four days.

What am I missing? There are no options to do anything else, or click any other Houses after I chose House of Plagues each day, or click the gems at the bottom of the interface or anything. I’m max rank of the Anima Conductor.

Please help!

Once you fill the dots at the bottom of the interface (one dot is added every time you stream to a location), you can reinforce one of the streams, meaning it will be available every day going forward. So then you can stream to another location and have at least two every day. Slowly, you’ll be able to get more each day as you reinforce more and stream to more. Occasionally I’ve also had the opportunity to do both even without one reinforced and I think it might have to do with the time of day that it’s activated, like if it’s close to reset but I’m not entirely sure why this occurs. It’s not the standard, though.

hmmm, those dots have been filled for a while, like 2 months. I’m pretty sure icy veins advises the same thing. But right now, as I have House of Plagues channeled there are zero dots at the bottom. No options. The special wq from this I did yesterday, but it still shows as available today on the interface. It’s of course not available on the actual map as I already did it yesterday.

Think maybe you and I are doing our best but Anima Conductor is a half baked system?

There are plenty of bugs in Shadowlands, so we can’t rule it out entirely! So you have been doing one stream every day for 2 months, but have never seen the option to reinforce a stream? Have you tried resetting your interface to ensure there is nothing preventing the “reinforce” button from showing up? You could try disabling addons first to check, but sometimes that’s not enough with a UI error that needs to be corrected. You can also save the old renamed folders to restore them in case this doesn’t do anything. Could still be an issue, but sometimes it will rule out with these weird interface problems. https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/7549

I googled a bit further and it sounds like the streams last 24 hours from when they are streamed vs. at reset, so that could be why it seems you are able to do two in a day if you’ve done one recently, but then can stream again at reset. It is hard to keep track of all this lol.

So I just logged in again. Now my tooltip for House of Plagues (where anima is already flowing) says this node is Reinforced in green letters. And by chance, right now is the second time I am able to connect another node.
Yea, I read that it is a real time 24hr CD, which seems silly since other things reset on in-game reset…
idk, no consistency here.

I won’t be able to play for a few hours, if I select a 2nd node now, I get 24 hrs to do it, right?

That’s great! So you should be able to do 2 a day, for sure, since one is reinforced and the other one you will stream until you can reinforce another, then you could do 3 a day, etc. The weird thing that has confused me is that everytime I go to channel to a location, especially if it’s near daily reset, it will say you only have X hours left to do this, and the countdown timer is when reset occurs. I’m assuming it means the you can only channel allotted streams in that timeframe from reset to reset, and then the stream stays up for 24 hours, so you could essentially do more than allotted if they overlap? I wish I could say for sure, but I am thinking you would have that amount of time based on my understanding of it.

This is all so clouded. But yea, I guess it looks like work on 1 only like I’ve been doing to build up the dots to reinforce it. Then work on exclusively another 1 to do the same- don’t do multiples because you’ll reinforce slower, which is less access, fewer offerings/day. Ok sounds good. But why doesn’t any wow site say that, lmaooo.

So I just opened House of the Chosen and it says “access to a special treasure”. But there’s nothing on the map, no indication of how to access this treasure. I’ve googled and there’s nothing. What do I do to get my “special treasure”?

EDIT: Oh, I see- it’s on the world map, but not the conductor map, which is complete opposite of the Plague special wq that is always on the conductor map, but only on the world map periodically, lmaoooo good system! /thumb

1 Like

Haha yes the system is so convoluted and each covenant is so different. :sob:Night fae is so easy compared to the others. There is a learning curve with each one, but the time and efficiency level varies. You probably already figured this out now, but in order to unlock the chest for that treasure you have to find three runes on the ground around all those packs of enemies lol.

haha, I’m just logging in now to see how to reach it, but I remember that from release when i was running around doing wqs. Thanks for letting me know what I’m getting into. Convoluted is the right word!

1 Like