Grateful offering another chore for alt mogs

I was excited to unlock some cool mogs for an alt in my covenant but soon realized yet another chore I have to do…grateful offerings. So on top of keeping up with my main’s chores, now I need to do my alts torghast for legendary upgrades, anima for covenant junk, and grateful offerings for the cherry on top. Ugh, maybe I won’t be getting the alt transmog after all. If I want the basic covenant transmog then I have to go through a long campaign I’ve already done on my main too.

8 Likes

It takes me about 10 minutes to get 20 grateful offerings a day.

How do you farm these? I tried doing that quest where you assign the people to the shadowlands or send them back to life, but it seems that the quest is only available once per day. I think it would be very nice if that quest was available as long as you wanted and you could keep assigning people their fate and unlocking transmogs!

Why couldn’t it have just been anima. Why make us farm both? Trash expansion.

5 Likes

Why do you keep paying for it then? Why do you keep playing if it’s trash?

2 Likes

Anima and renown would have been sufficient. Grateful offerings are just another artificial time gate on top of already artificial time gates.

7 Likes

I don’t understand. Adding another currency is adding another system. The more systems the better, right?
–Blizzard

3 Likes

if you dont want to play your alts, just don’t play your alts.

They really overdid it on the currencies … again.

6 Likes

Offerings do suck, but they are faster to get now. Unlock your anima conductor, do those dailies and do the calling every day. You’ll get a bunch in no time.

1 Like

Currencies are totally out of control in shadowlands. They need to back off so many currencies. Anima should be the only currency needed for anything this expack.

1 Like

That long campaign is done in an hour. Those legendary torghast upgrades are irrelevant for alt mogs. Callings drop grateful offerings. Learn what all drops them. Wait for someone from that covenant to summon whatever it is. Tag it. Get offerings.

1 Like

Farming grateful offerings nets me a healthy amount of anima, too. I see it as a way to get more anima.