Graphics Settings Decreasing When Opening Menu

I am having this same Issue, Every time I log in I had to increase my graphics again, and everytime I open settings Menu, the Slider decreases by 1 until its at 1 Graphics and looks, Well…not so great, this is extremely annoying and seems like there’s are tons of bugs since the Ulduar update, Can we get some Fixes please? what seems to be taking so long for patching these small things? I get you guys are a small indie company but this is just bad. been nothing but Bug after Bug since this update

4 Likes

i’m having the same problem, so annoying…

2 Likes

Experiencing the same issue with the graphics settings.

2 Likes

/bump! This issue persists…hopefully Tuesday will address???

1 Like

Same issue here since the patch, please address this it’s really annoying

2 Likes

bump! i paid for all the sliders, please let me use them! so damn annoying to go into menu only for graphics to go down to 9 and then 8 and then 7 etc, yikes

2 Likes

Can we please get a Blue post on this ? its like we get no communication these days, you guys realize we are paying monthly for this game? why not acknowledge us with a response? its still a problem almost a week later getting tired of it

3 Likes

bump, fix this blizzard

2 Likes

Same issue here, an acknowledgement from Blizzard would be nice…

2 Likes

This is still a problem even after Maintenance reset…

1 Like

Same deal. Just throwing my 2 cents alongside everyone else’s. All addons disabled. Still ghosts are moving that dang slider down on environmental detail and ground clutter by 1 each time. And doing so for other guildies. Blue post and a fix pretty please.

1 Like

I was hoping this would be fixed with Tuesday maintenance, but it is still a problem for me as well. I know some bugs with content releases are probably inevitable, although I would think that something as basic as graphics settings would at least be functional…

2 Likes

This is pretty ridiculous that there is no communication on this issue that is game breaking for some people

4 Likes

Same exact issue here. Environment detail keeps decreasing by 1. I got a shiny new MBP M2 Max and wanted to play maxed out, but this makes it impossible currently.

There was a blue response to this issue in the regular tech support forums. The issue has been acknowledged and slated to be fix in a later version.

1 Like

yeah that blue post was just made yesterday it only took them over a week to respond lol, and to be fixed in a “Future Version” How long is this gunna take to fix? hopefully we don’t go to long without a fix its a super annoying bug and mine seems to decrease even if I don’t open the settings Menu it just goes down by itself, how does something like this even make it to the live game when people have reported it on the PTR? Blizzard doesn’t take classic seriously at all

1 Like

well that’s something, unfortunately these bugs were reported in the PTR and were still present on launch

IS this seriously not fixed yet lol?

1 Like

This is a really poor way to treat one of your best expansions to WoW Blizzard…hurry up and fix it already there’s no excuse for these ridiculous bugs.

The amount of problems and bugs that haven’t even been addressed since Uldaur is actually kind of embarrassing, what is going on with this problem blizzard? then the texture bug with gloves, and not being able to use the exchange vedor? When are these problems going to be fixed?