Graphics Settings Decreasing When Opening Menu

Every time I open the graphics menu, the settings for environmental detail and ground clutter keep decreasing by 1.

15 Likes

same here !! really annoying

4 Likes

having the same issue

2 Likes

Similar here. Setting changes do not seem to save, and each time I re-open the system panel for graphics, it’s reset to a lower setting than I run and can easily support.

Also, various graphics anomalies, like my player nameplate seizuring and re-sizing randomly when mounted. Also, max foreground framerate seems to be ignored now, and FPS actual is way above it.

1 Like

I am having the exact same issues as described above. Every time I go to system settings Environmental Detail, Ground Clutter and overall Graphics Quality sliders all decrease by one increment. Anyone find a fix on what’s causing it?

1 Like

Having the same issue, also experiencing a bug where my character name is basically changing font size when running on my mount. (this happens with all addons disabled)

3 Likes

I’m also seeing this issue on my end.

2 Likes

My max foreground framerate seems to be ignored as well, along with all the other issues mentioned this thread.

3 Likes

I am having the same issues. It started because after the patch on Tuesday, I noticed that my GPU was audibly working much harder than usual. I have very solid specs, nothing crazy but I usually run all my settings on High with the options around 7-8, 120 capped FPS, and my fans are silent and my heat is completely fine. but now my game is running uncapped FPS even though I have the option checked, and my fans sound like a rocket ship whenever I look at the sky, and as you all have said every time I close my options the settings decrease by 1 and some of the dropdown options change back. My Nvidia Drivers are all up to date.

2 Likes

^ Same here. Pls fix asap.

2 Likes

same, occurring for me too. i did the suggested troubleshooted:

/console synchronizeSettings 1
deleting the cache, WTF, and interface folders, and /console cvar_default
and scanned and repaired files to no effect.

1 Like

Same here. Did Blizzard fire their QA department?

3 Likes

Enabling VSync (which seems to be the only setting that remains after saving) does limit the frame-rate to 60 for my system. Everything else is basically no longer user-modifiable.

1 Like

Having same issues. Cmon Blizzard fix your game…

1 Like

You should be able to limit framerates via NVidia game-specific settings.

3 Likes

Having the same issue. Would really be nice to know that there are eyes on this issue.

1 Like

same GRAPHICS getting turned down not BY ME!!!

1 Like

I have the same issue since the new patch. Please fix this soon !

2 Likes

I am having this same Issue, Every time I log in I had to increase my graphics again, and everytime I open settings Menu, the Slider decreases by 1 until its at 1 Graphics and looks, Well…not so great, this is extremely annoying and seems like there’s are tons of bugs since the Ulduar update, Can we get some Fixes please? what seems to be taking so long for patching these small things? I get you guys are a small indie company but this is just bad. been nothing but Bug after Bug since this update

4 Likes

i’m having the same problem, so annoying…

2 Likes