Graphics Help

I need a little help tweaking a setting graphics wise, oh tech savy peeps.

So I just had a hiccup earlier where I had to force close my game and apparently it reset my graphics settings. I thought I had them fixed, hopped into a De Other Side only to discover I could not see the purple circle for Shadowfury on the Manastorm fight.
Edit: Seems I cannot see the Corrupted Blood effect either on Hakkar either :confused:
What graphics setting would enable me to see that again? :face_with_monocle:

Hey there Mìdnyte,

Thanks for reaching out about that unexpected settings issue! If I understand correctly, the specific setting that you’ll want to change is “Particle Density”. This setting determines how “potent” spells will appear in the environment. You can also change the “Spell Density” setting and see if that gives the desired effect. Both of these settings are located within the Graphics tab under System Settings.

If you find that your settings are repeatedly reset after exiting the game or logging out of a character, be sure to try the steps outlined on this support article.

Hopefully this does the trick. Cheers!

1 Like

Thank you, I believe this is the solution! Edit: Ran De Other Side again on an alt and I can see the mechanics again! Bless you Skel :heart_eyes:
I never knew about that article either so I have learned something new today, so much love :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.