[Graphical Bug] Male Draenei armor sleeves not rendering

Sleeves of any armor, or shirt are not rendering on Male Draenei after latest Ulduar patch.
It almost seems like they are transparent, because a few lines appear that are not part of the Draenei Bicep, but the textures for all chest pieces and shirts cut off at the shoulder line.

1 Like

Same thing on my human warrior with any pair of gloves, only affecting my top character, none of the rest.

1 Like

Any updates on this?

1 Like

Same thing is happening to me on my fem troll. I get some weird armor texture on my upper arms with any pair of gloves and it breaks the look of gear https://imgur.com/vY710H9

1 Like

Been having this same issue only on my main (top toon). I’ve also seen this same glitch on other warriors in my raid. No idea if that’s just a coincidence.

I know it isn’t a game breaking issue. But it sure does pull me out of the game whenever I’m messing with gear and see them ugly a$$ sleeves. Please fix this issue ASAP :’)

2 Likes

Only T7 does this. No other gloves.
My warrior also has this. Drives me nuts.

At first I thought it was intentional design, but I can’t find any images to back that up.

So yeah, some visual bug for sure.

1 Like

T8 does this as well if you preview using Atlasloot.

1 Like

warlock chest has a bugged appearance as well (its the gloves causing it) please fix

1 Like

They addressed it in this thread so hopefully the fix comes out soon: Glove Texture Bug