Grand Marshal Mage & DK tank looking for raiding home

( we are willing to xfer to any server, but dont really want to go horde)

I have recently come back to the game after a long break, I geared up and am working on leveling my essences, I raided quickly and got AOTC, and some mythic in this season, but I would like a serious guild that does Rated battlegrounds, and Mythic raiding, or will be mythic raiding soon.

My main is 435 / 438 Ilvl arcane mage, Sim DPS is at 46k, I come prepared to every raid, always sim each new piece of gear, scour over my logs, and spend a lot of time working on bringing the maximum amount of dps that I can squeeze out. lol.
However that being said, I also have every single class of healer at 120 and can easily gear them out in preparation for the new raid should the new guild require this.
I have been a GM of a top world raiding guild, as well as lead many battlegrounds, my break from the game has awarded me the refreshed appreciation for the game again and I am looking to take it seriously again just not always lead everything.

My husband is a DK tank, with solid raiding experience and PVP experience, he would switch to DPS if needed but would prefer to tank for the guild.

If this feels like a good fit for something you need in your guild, please dont hesitate to leave your guild info, Discord info, raiding times below and what you are looking for.

Drop battletags as well, Thanks

Hello there,

I am the GM/RL of the guild FinalBoss on Proudmoore. We are in dire need of a mage for our raid group and wanted to reach out to both of you. Unfortunately, our tank situation is pretty much set but can be talked about if the fit is right.

Our forum post link is here if you would like to check it out: [A] Proudmoore 3/8M <FinalBoss> recruiting for 8.3 Mythic

But as stated, we are in great need of a mage and consistent players in general. Thank you for taking the time to read this and hope to talk to you soon!

Btag: Scooter#1541
Discord: scooter#5602

Thank you, how many spots do you have available for raiding?

Hi Poisonsivy,

Below is our full guild advert. We keep a tight roster, so fit is important. That being said I’m a big fan of mates joining together. Although we are focusing on DPS, certainly solid OS is huge. Also, we have a core PvP’ers. At the bottom is my Btag, kindly add me and I can also supply our discord which has a handy FAQ

Cheers!

Ascendance [A], Sargeras (5/8M EP) is currently recruiting for two more DPS.

Current Recruiting Requirements: Previous Mythic experience (3/8M preferred, we will consider past mythic exp.), 70 neck level, minimum 435 iLvl, enthusiasm for the game and a good attitude.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 7:45pm-10pm PST/10:45pm-1am EST

Who the heck are we?

Ascendance is a progression guild, originally created during Vanilla WoW. As mostly Vanilla WoW raiders, our goal is simple: Kill pixels and have fun doing it. Guildies should be respectful and willing to help others. We keep our roster tight to minimize sitting, focus on progression and strive to keep things successful AND fun. We want solid players who will commit to raid – keeping that tight roster means attendance is our toughest requirement!

Still interested? Read on…

We still enjoy the game. At this stage in Ascendance’s life, we are a group of people that have done the hardcore raiding and now want to have fun still using the skills we have honed over the years while balancing real life. We quickly get AoTC then move to Mythic. We are never going to be world first, but we are focused on progression and doing the best of our abilities within the time we have. To help make that happen we provide solid leadership and a supportive team.

Who should be looking for Ascendance? Well, just about anyone – maybe you.

We ask everyone to be mindful of performance and desire to improve. We can help gear but you need the enthusiasm and good attitude. Our goals are to keep our roster tight to minimize people sitting, focus on progression and strive to keep things successful and fun.

Striving to be the best two night a week guild around! Ascendance is a place for raiders that want to keep it light (4.5hr/week) but still progress. We are not going to make people jump through hoops, but we expect you to be willing to put a little extra time into your character to help the raid. That may mean reading up on your class guide to even out your rotation and making sure you are getting your weekly keys done, (we also have many who enjoy pushing M+). Basically, we want someone who knows how to carry their weight and be willing to help others.

Still reading? If you’re interested please reach out to one of our officers:

Cailyth#1999 (Recruitment Officer)

Hi I’m Ken ^.^ and I think we would be a great fit for you :smiley:

I would definitely love to chat with you if you think we are! You can check out us out on WoWProg for more in depth information about the guild, but we’re Beta Tested on Dalaran with T/TH/M 10-1amEST raid times. If any of it sounds interesting to you feel free to add me! If not, then I wish you luck on your search :)! P.S. We have cake!

Malicious on area52H is currently seeking a few more players to bolster our ranks and push CE and new content come 8.3. We are open to any exceptional dps even if your class isn’t currently a high priority for recruitment.

We are active in discord, run a lot of m+, some players do arenas and Rbgs. We are all mature adults. We have a respectful and communicative raid environment. We do invites and pull trash at 745pm and expect to be on the boss by 8 pm EST or sooner.

We are currently seeking:

★ prot paladin or brewmaster with capable offspec - HIGH PRIORITY
★ boomkins - HIGH PRIORITY (capable offspec a bonus)
★ warlocks - HIGH PRIORITY
★ mage - MEDIUM PRIORITY

Being able to flex into other roles with capable Offspec is a bonus and highly encouraged.

we are 7/8M currently in EP.

★ raid Tuesday & thusday 745pm EST to 11pm EST
★ we run a lot of m+
★ there are a few members that do arena and Rbgs

here are some of our standards & expectations:
★ HoA: 68-70+
★ Prog this tier 5/8M or 7/9M last tier
★ Parse Avg 75-80% or better in Mythic
★ Must be open to constructive criticism, willing to adapt and be flexible.
★ post afk with ample notice (emergencies and some exceptions apply)
★ be ready with consumables and supplies
★ know/be familiar with the fight
★ complete a minimum of 1 M+ at 10/15 or higher, weekly

you may reach out to us via btag or discord
luna#14515 - recruiter
luna discord: Lunanyte#8544

Chris#111980 - GM/ raid lead
chris discord: Christopher#8411

Fireside is a small Heroic Raid Team on Proudmoore (US) that always achieves Ahead of the Curve together. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join our team. We periodically set goals for our raid team members to meet such as gear ilvl and Heart of Azeroth level. Towards the end of heroic raid progression, we keep it interesting by working on easy mythic raid bosses, getting raid achievements together, and sometimes reducing raiding to one day per week until new content is released. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not have plans for Mythic Raiding in the near future. (We will dabble in mythic, if heroic content becomes farmable, but not to a big extent, maybe the first couple bosses)

Schedule: Friday &; Saturday 7:30pm-10:00pm PST (10:30PM-1:00AM EST)

• Optional Normal Night: Wed 7:30pm-9:30pm Normal Raid
  • Monthly Off-Week: We take one week off from raiding per month. Though our Off Weeks slow our progression, we feel that it is a nice trade-off to have a free weekend for other things every month and also to preserve enthusiasm for the game.

Contact Us

• Nimi (Guild Leader) - nim#11149
  • Website - firesideguild .com
  • Check out the website for more information about the guild as well as how to apply!

Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex :slight_smile:

LAST ATTEMPT Player Recruitment

Hi,

< Last Attempt > is an alliance mythic raiding guild with some former US Top 50 players that now raid 2 nights a week. The majority of us are working professionals or students with set schedules so the guild has been around for quite a while. We’ve historically been the #1 Alliance guild on the server but have had some roster issues during Eternal Palace. We’re looking for more great players going into 8.3. See below for all the necessary info you need to apply.

[SOME LINKS HAVE A SPACE AFTER HTTPS, PLEASE REMOVE TO GO TO THE LINK]

At the bottom of this post we have video clips on twitch if you would like to see what our raid environment is like, and our logs are always public.

You can apply at:

https ://tinyurl.com/yalduvhh (Google sheet, no signup, posts to our discord. Please be sure to removed the extra space in the links.)
or
https ://lastattemptmag.enjin.com/recruitment

Or talk to an officer:

Schizophreni (Cit#1338) - Raid leader/Ranged

Shadowcutie (Shadow#1702) - Melee

Kobieta (Kobi#1407) - GM/Healers/General inquiries

Cuddlestomp (Cuddlestomp#1182) - General inquiries

Discord tag : Citta#9511

About Us

Example of our serious business raid:

https ://clips.twitch.tv/OpenSmilingMonitorDBstyle

Last Attempt is long standing guild formed during Wrath of the Lich King on the Magtheridon-US server.

We’re a hodgepodge guild of ex-raiders of varying levels from US Top 5 to casual friends and family with history stretching back to Vanilla WoW.

We have a focus on trying to make the most of the time we raid and having a good time while doing it.

Must be over age 18, preferably over 21. No kids. A sense of humor is required. Guild chat is not family-friendly.

Awareness to remove yourself from fire, frost, poison, shadow, and any other incredibly obvious ground effects, push your buttons close to your classes’ potential, the ability to accept criticism regarding your failures and the ability to learn from them as well, is required.

Our main concerns are skill level and fit with the guild, we are open to ANY PLAYER with those two meeting our expectations.

Progression

Current: M Zaqul #293 US

M Jaina #385 US

M G’huun #433 US

M Argus #432 US

M Gul’dan #314 US

M Xavius #401 US

RAID TIMES

TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY 8 to 11 EST

CURRENT NEEDS

TANK

We are looking for a tank.

The expectations are high for this position:

High end raid tanking experience
Active with the guild/mythic plus/highly active player
Very communicative and vocal on comms to work with the raid team
Ability to play multiple tanks
Comfortable doing research and planning for raid fights
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and a fit for then you should message me directly on discord: Citta#9511

HEALERS

MISTWEAVER [LOW]

HOLY PALADIN [LOW]

PRIEST (DISC) [LOW]

SHAMAN [LOW]

RESTO DRUID [LOW]

DAMAGE

DEATH KNIGHT [HIGH]

WINDWALKER [HIGH]

WARRIOR [HIGH]

FERAL DRUID [HIGH]

ROGUE [HIGH]