Grand Alliance - Recruitment Fair

Recruitment Fair May 31st

Brought to you by the Grand Alliance

This month the Grand Alliance will host a monthly recruitment fair on the last Wednesday of the month, May 31st, from 8 PM to 10 PM Server Time (Central). This time we will be back in **Unity Square, Boralus** .

The Grand Alliance is a role-playing community encompassing a coalition of guilds that hopes to capture the feel of the Alliance of Lordaeron by representing the alliance’s many nations, military factions, and businesses.

The Recruitment Fair is open to anyone that is not openly hostile to the Alliance and not limited to only military, governmental, or noble house groups. This includes guilds that are explorers, argents, mercenaries, and privateers.

:small_blue_diamond: WHO: Any Guild or Community not openly hostile to the Alliance.
:small_blue_diamond: WHAT: Recruitment Fair of Guilds and Communities actively Recruiting.
:small_blue_diamond: WHEN: May 31st, 8 PM – 10 PM CST
:small_blue_diamond: WHERE: Unity Square, Boralus
:small_blue_diamond: DISCORD: https://discord.gg/7PVbEQZ

4 Likes

This is tomorrow! Come out and see what guilds are recruiting.

4 Likes

Recruitment Fair TONIGHT May 31st

This month the Grand Alliance will host a monthly recruitment fair on the last Wednesday of the month, May 31st, from 8 PM to 10 PM Server Time (Central). This time we will be back in **Unity Square, Boralus** .

The Grand Alliance is a role-playing community encompassing a coalition of guilds that hopes to capture the feel of the Alliance of Lordaeron by representing the alliance’s many nations, military factions, and businesses.

The Recruitment Fair is open to anyone that is not openly hostile to the Alliance and not limited to only military, governmental, or noble house groups. This includes guilds that are explorers, argents, mercenaries, and privateers.

:small_blue_diamond: WHO: Any Guild or Community not openly hostile to the Alliance.
:small_blue_diamond: WHAT: Recruitment Fair of Guilds and Communities actively Recruiting.
:small_blue_diamond: WHEN: May 31st, 8 PM – 10 PM CST

Recruitment Fair June 28th

This month the Grand Alliance will host a monthly recruitment fair on the last Wednesday of the month, June 28th, from 8 PM to 10 PM Server Time (Central). This time we will be back in Ironforge! We will shift to the Military Ward this month due to the Midsummer quest givers in the Hall of Explorers.

:small_blue_diamond: WHEN: June 28th, 8 PM – 10 PM CST
:small_blue_diamond: WHERE: Military Ward, Ironforge

3 Likes

Hey all! Don’t forget to join us for the Grand Alliance Recruitment Fair this Wednesday in Ironforge! It’s a great way to meet other rpers and check out some of the many wonderful guilds MG Alliance has to offer!

3 Likes

June Recruitment Fair

TONIGHT, June 28th, from 8 PM to 10 PM Server Time (Central)

The Grand Alliance will host a monthly recruitment fair in one week, on June 28th, from 8 PM to 10 PM Server Time (Central).

The location is moved to the Military Ward due to the Midsummer Festival. This does NOT limit the type of folks that can come recruit. The Recruitment Fair is open to anyone not openly hostile to the Alliance and not limited to only military, governmental, or noble house groups. This includes guilds that are explorers, agents, mercenaries, and privateers.

:small_blue_diamond: WHEN: June 28th, 8 PM – 10 PM CST
:small_blue_diamond: WHERE: The Military Ward, Ironforge, Moon Guard

July Recruitment Fair

July 26th, from 8 PM to 10 PM Server Time (Central)

The Grand Alliance will host a monthly recruitment fair on the last Wednesday of the month, July 26th, from 8 PM to 10 PM Server Time (Central).

The Recruitment Fair is open to anyone that is not openly hostile to the Alliance, and not limited to only military, governmental, or noble house groups. This includes guilds that are explorers, Argents, mercenaries, and privateers.

:small_blue_diamond: WHEN: July 26th, from 8 PM to 10 PM
:small_blue_diamond: WHERE: Stormwind Harbor, Stormwind City (Down Along The Water)

July Recruitment Fair

Next week, the Grand Alliance will host a monthly recruitment fair on the last Wednesday of the month, July 26th, from 8 PM to 10 PM Server Time (Central).

The Recruitment Fair is open to anyone that is not openly hostile to the Alliance, and not limited to only military, governmental, or noble house groups. This includes guilds that are explorers, Argents, mercenaries, and privateers.

:small_blue_diamond: WHERE: Stormwind Harbor, Stormwind City (Down Along The Water)

1 Like

Come join a great event! This is an excellent way to meet new groups, guilds, and server projects and get involved in the greater MG community!

1 Like

TONIGHT: July Recruitment Fair

Next week, the Grand Alliance will host a monthly recruitment fair on the last Wednesday of the month, July 26th, from 8 PM to 10 PM Server Time (Central).

:small_blue_diamond: WHERE: Stormwind Harbor, Stormwind City (Down Along The Water), Moon Guard

August Grand Alliance Recruitment Fair

Unity Square, Boralus

August 30th, from 8 PM to 10 PM Server Time (Central)

Grand Alliance will host a monthly recruitment fair on the last Wednesday of the month, August 30th, from 8 PM to 10 PM Server Time (Central). This time we will be back in Unity Square, Boralus.

:small_blue_diamond: WHAT: Any Guild or Community not openly hostile to the Alliance.
:small_blue_diamond: WHO: Recruitment Fair of Guilds and Communities actively Recruiting.
:small_blue_diamond: WHEN: August 30th, 8 PM – 10 PM CST

Woo woo! Hope all you Alliance nerds have fun and find a good community!

2 Likes

Can’t wait!

1 Like

August Grand Alliance Recruitment Fair

Unity Square, Boralus

Grand Alliance will host a monthly recruitment fair on the last Wednesday of the month, August 30th, from 8 PM to 10 PM Server Time (Central). This time we will be back in Unity Square, Boralus.

:small_blue_diamond: WHAT: Any Guild or Community not openly hostile to the Alliance.
:small_blue_diamond: WHO: Recruitment Fair of Guilds and Communities actively Recruiting.

2 Likes

See you there!

1 Like

TONIGHT August Grand Alliance Recruitment Fair

Unity Square, Boralus

September Grand Alliance Recruitment Fair

Hall of Explorers and Forlorn Cavern, Ironforge

September 27th, from 7:30 PM – 9:30 PM CST :star: New Time :star:

The Grand Alliance will host a monthly recruitment fair on the last Wednesday of the month, September 27th, from 7:30 PM – 9:30 PM CST. This time back in Hall of Explorers and Forlorn Cavern, Ironforge.

The Recruitment Fair is open to anyone that is not openly hostile to the Alliance and not limited to only military, governmental, or noble house groups. This includes guilds that are explorers, agents, mercenaries, and privateers.

:small_blue_diamond: WHEN: September 27th, 7:30 PM – 9:30 PM CST
:small_blue_diamond: WHERE: Hall of Explorers and Forlorn Cavern, Ironforge

1 Like

Might be a kind of random and strange question, but I’m wondering if there’s a place where we can see which guilds might attend and maybe some info about them? I went to one of the faires and since I’m a bit of a squirrel brain, it was hard for me to try to figure out “who’s who and what do they do” on the spot. I ended up kind of just sitting in the distance, trying to just observe and figure it out.

That is a work in progress, but I do have a list of who has attended the last seven or so months since we started this. If you can tell me the type of guild you are looking for, I can give you the groups that have come in the past that fit the style. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh for sure, sorry about that. I should have in my original post.

I think for Isrid, it is too niche so I am not really looking. More like if I ever stumble upon something, I’d be highly interested. For her, I am looking for something Northrend based.

The one I am more inclined to see in a guild, would be my Quel’dorei scholar. She could be a fit for a scholarly/research type of guild. One that isn’t too bothered by the fact she might be leaning into the gray eras of alignment. She is of the opinion that “the means justifies the end”, type of thing. Not super evil or anything, she’s just not necessarily having an issue with more questionable sort of things. I am not super fussed on the specific theme other than not necessarily an outright criminal, pirate or ‘evil’ guild.