Got to play a gnome paladin today

for about an hour

y’know i always thought that i wanted playable gnome paladins, that’d it be nice to have. then today with the help of that toy that makes you a different race i got to try it out and… yeah i dont want it…

i neeeeeds it @_@

/throws pillows wildly at all of GeneralDiscussion

also~ mini psa, if you wana buy the shield mog for 200 coins, don’t buy it on a class that can’t equip it cuz you wont get your coins back & you don’t get the appearance~
:beverage_box: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

6 Likes

Wonderful news!

We shall celebrate this day, for our gnome brethren being welcomed in to the Paladin fold.

This thread deserves a happy cat!

7 Likes

it only worked for an hour :c
chilibean require perma gnomeadinness

2 Likes

But, it’s a start!

See, I think the transmorpher thingamahooey is just practice for them to play around and see how the roles and classes actually work and look.

2 Likes

well it did look pretty amazins
my mini wings of vengeance 'n all<3
i hope gnome pallys happens soon

3 Likes

Yes please! I need my Gnomadins!

:cookie:

2 Likes

i will play soccer with them.

2 Likes

Panda paladins first and everything.

:panda_face:

1 Like

^ you can play soccer with the panda, they’re already the right colors
:soccer:
us gnomeadins will go forth to great justicey fun!

1 Like

We have a secret Paladin FC.

Don’t warlocks play golf or something?

2 Likes

By the way, this toy is like 4500 gold on the auction house. If you want to have it, you probably can! It has a 12 hour cooldown though so sometimes you may need to use it on an alt in the same location.

I thought it was a store item before so I didn’t try to buy it. I confused it with the “reshape me” toilet paper man.

2 Likes

My Prot Paladin has been permanently recalibrated for a while now. Handsome Hat was getting the job done prior to that, but I can’t go back. Neither solution is permanent enough, though.

The other day I also realized the perfect name for my Ret Gnome. So now I’m sitting on that and getting even more impatient.

1 Like

The 2 classes I find the most melee fun, where you can just go in and wreck everything and not care are DK and Paladin.

They both are so much fun. I love them esp. when it comes to Fyrrak and anything big that needs to come down.

1 Like

Lol. Though I wish he was a mobile barber. That’s the mount I want: barber-on-a-drake.

Like love?

2 Likes

All through Cata I turned my Draenei into a Gnome hunter because of the pre-event toy. And yeah, I have a Mechagnome hunter (originally a normal Gnome).

I hope you get your wish. That toy is like the Tuskarr food, proof the animations are already in the game for them to be those classes.

2 Likes