Got kicked from group simply for being a gnome

What is this 2004? Why can’t you accept gnomes are superior. Plus I have a cool looking mog

13 Likes

I don’t think that actually happened. Gr8 b8, m8.

9 Likes

It happens more then you think to be honest.

3 Likes

Punted*

25 Likes

That’s ridiculous. The only thing I know of is inviting people BECAUSE they are gnomes!

To be fair. I don’t get kicked from groups because I am always the group leader. But it would be very unlikely for me to kick a gnome.

7 Likes

And there goes my sympathy.

10 Likes

I’ve seen people kicked for race, realm or mog.

2 Likes

Queue in as tank. Assert dominance!

(Srsly though, I’ll heal/tank for you if groups are being derpy tonight.)

4 Likes

Honestly right now I would do anything just so I can be higher level. Gnomes need more players I will gladly pick up the sword to do so edit: not using the 60 boost even though I have one I want to do this old fashion way

3 Likes

Hi I would like to come with for the gnome party!

3 Likes

I’d kick a gnome tbh.

3 Likes

Your mog is actually trash and yeah, gnomes are pretty garbage so i don’t blame them

Aight. Gimme a sec to get over to the other side of the house lol. My btag is LadyA#1259. I’ll be a few mins. I have loads of toons tho, so all good.

Sweet just trying learn warrior as well

The man PUNTED BAAAAXTER.

2 Likes

Gnomes count as .5 of people. It makes sense to kick them to get a full person in there.

Sorry, but maybe you could queue as a door stop or garden duty next time? :smile:

1 Like

Are you serious? Getting kicked out of groups for mog? I’m sorry that made me laugh due to how ridiculous that is.

Man the discrimination is real :pensive:

1 Like

Same, both from group and physically

You know according to the rules there’s nothing against this.

I actually made an inquiry about kick ‘abuse’ and this is completely acceptable. It’s funny that the kick system can be so prone to bad behavior/abuse.

2 Likes