Got gift notice, but didn't get Wen Lo

I logged into Battle.net and received the notification that I had a gift and the yellow dot was on the gift icon. When I opened the window Wen lo was not there. I logged into the game and I didn’t have the mount. I logged out of Battle.net and logged back in and got the notification again but still nothing in the gift window. I have an active 6 month subscription.

1 Like

Toggle your sort button in the mount window, Mattaios. It should show up.

1 Like

It’s not there because I can not claim it from the gift window. And I just doubled checked my mount window in game.

I managed to claim it from the “My gifts” section of my account page in a browser after it appeared as 404 a bunch of times. Again it never appeared on the Battle.net launcher although I got the notification every time I logged in.

5 Likes

Had the exact same issue. Something’s going on with claiming it via the launcher. I had to go to the website to claim it. It’s happening with any sort of gift; you get the notification but can’t claim it through the launcher.

They are having extended maintenance today. I’d wait until they are done and try again then.

I still had this issue as of Feb 8th. I had to go into my account through a browser as I got the error “Unable to Claim Gift” repeatedly in the bnet app. I was able to successfully claim it online through the website.

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem. I find the mount in my mounts but it says I’ve yet to claim mount. Went online through a browser to my gifts and found nothing. The only mounts I was given for the 6 month subscription was the “ensorcelled everwyrm” and the “wandering ancient “

Ensorcelled Everwyrm was provided with higher levels of Shadowlands. I believe it may have been the Epic edition.

Wandering Ancient was granted to everyone.

In order to receive a mount for a 6 month subscription, it must be active with a future renewal date. You cannot purchase the subscription and cancel it as that will not count for the mount.

4 Likes

ah ok, that makes sense. Thank you.

1 Like