Got a 2her while fury spec?

I was under the impression that if your loot was set to fury you would only get 1her’s and arm’s is 2hers? I got a 2her from a Mythic+ despite being fury spec/loot?

I don’t know why you would make that assumption. Fury uses 2h as well. It isn’t locked to just 1h. Meaning it gets to access both 1h and 2h loot tables.

1 Like

I’ve only seen complaints with people getting 1hers as fury and were told to use arms loot for 2hers. I guess I should loot spec prot then? But then I’ll end up with tanking trinkets & crap…

1 Like

Yes people complain about it because most fury warriors are aiming to use tg. But dislike that when they are set to fury, they also get 1h instead of a desired 2h. So in order to remedy that, they roll arms for guaranteed 2h instead of fury since it is 50/50 between 1h and 2h drops.

You can roll prot spec, for a higher chance of 1h, but as you are aware, you’ll get tanking items. So either you just roll with fury loot specialization and get the chance at 2h drops and 1h. Or you roll prot loot specialization and get the chance at 1h and shield/tanking gear.

Up to you.

This is why most tg fury roll arms so that they get only dps items and 2h.

1 Like

Should’ve just been a transmog option.

3 Likes

I actually like the fact that SMF provides +5% movement speed. With gems + enchants, you can run around with +15% movement speed, which is nice.

1 Like