Goodnights, my peoples

The scuff of heavy boots could be heard above the creaking of the wooden planks. Each step, more tired than the last.

fuh-thump…fuh-thump…fuh-thump…fuh-thump…

In the corner sat a lone chair at the end of the bar. Without hesitation she welcomed herself to it. Her gun made a hefty thud as she laid it on the bar. A bar was not a place she frequented…but she was tired.

Very tired.

Having spent the past several years fighting the war alone - without even the aid of her sisters - she had finally reached the point of exhaustion.

“Ha! Look like you could use a drink!” said a Goblin from behind the bar. “Got any coin?” He watched her closely, recognizing exactly who she was.

She nodded. Wearily. Never having been one to drink she was just too far gone to turn it down. Her body needed sustenance of some kind, any kind. She was starved and hadn’t slept for days.

Droplets spilled to the wood as he sat the drink down and slid it towards her. “I’ve got just the thing for ya.”

She looked at it and then looked at him before flinging her bag of coin his way.

“Well go on. Drink up!”

She took the goblet in her hands and smelled it while watching his face for any sort of reaction. Then, she abruptly sat it down.

“Is yous has rooms availables?” she queried.

He nodded and pointed up the stairway. “First door on the left”.

Collecting her gun and her drink she made her way to the room and sat on the edge of the cot. Drastically different from the lavish surroundings she was use to.

She sat idle, almost confused for a few moments before taking the goblet and downing its contents in no less than 5 gulps.

Within seconds she fell back onto the cot, her body relaxed almost as if in death. The Goblin Trade Prince looked through the crack in the door and smiled before returning to his quarters.

Dearest Stablemare,

I am confirming the Nightmare Potion has been administered and your sister currently rests in the deepest of realms. you should have no further worry of her obnoxious antics foiling your plans. Payment is expected immediately.

Trade Prince Oomaf

Her Rhinestone Sunglasses still sparkled through the dust. Her lifeless body lay crumpled on a cot. At the hands of her own sister, Kitty’s worst nightmare was about to begin…

5 Likes

(( rest in piece ))

cries in goblin

…and as the weeks passed by, she awoke in a forest. There was unfamiliarity in her familiarity. She didn’t quite feel herself

As she sat on the side of the bed she gasped and nearly fainted.

“My feets…theys…theys no hooves…WHATS…”

…and once again she blacked out.

1 Like