Good Priest mounts

What would be some mounts that would lean towards more for a Priest?

1 Like

I used Tyriael’s charger for years because it matched my mogs. Now I use anything that’s white really lol.

Of course, not in October though! Halloween is the only time I change!

1 Like

ZM had several white/gold mounts to craft…matched perfectly with the Sepulcher set also

i like the owl gryphons from legion (class mount)

2 Likes

Flying Carpet, since most priests are tailors.

1 Like

These.

They come in colors based off spec, too.

No one else can ride them except priests, and all you gotta do is Broken Shore and Class Order Hall campaign.

I remember back when the headless horseman mount was not only rare, but you had to roll for it once it dropped AND IT WASN’T ACCOUNT WIDE even if you won it.

Well it of course dropped for my holy priest alt I never touched so I swapped shadow and mained that for a while just to get some mileage out of my first ever rare mount.

As far as priest themed mounts, some of the kyrian mounts suit it well.

For disc or holy:

For shadow:

1 Like

A tome. A book.

I’m partial to the Argent Hippogryph.

1 Like

I have Buzz. Only ZM one I tried to get. It’s great

The desertwing hunter is the one I’ve been using. It perfectly matches my mog. The vespoid flutterer is another solid option.

Depends. What does your priest worship? Are they a devote Light guy, do they bend the knee to Elune? Are they part of the cult of shadows and have a fetish for tentacles?

1 Like

Bastions flying cats!

I feel like the racial-themed mounts are more appropriate, depending on the kind of priest. E.g. the teldrassil hippogryph, Grand Armored Gryphon, Lightforged robot from Argus, etc.

out of the ones you’ve got, maybe the Spectral Wind Rider?

Spectral mounts look cool with Shadow Form.

or maybe the Mystic Runesaber?