Good news my MM hunter pvp friends in 9.05

Brutal projectile conduit is now fixed.
Surging shots legendary buff is pretty big.
Base tooltip rapidfire for a badge + dt rapidfire is around 28.5k.

We will be hitting like mac trucks in 9.05.

2 Likes

Can’t wait wow this is huge. With Brutal Projectiles at 4% strength, it mathed out as like a 25% dmg increase to Double Tap… this thing is gonna scale insanely well into next season, so much so that it’s prolly getting the nerfbat in S2. Should be fun to gib people with, good news.

Is this confirmed? I didn’t see anything on mmo champions. What did they do to brutal projectiles to fix it?

Thread should be titled: “Good news my MM Hunter pvp friends in 9.0.5.”

These changes do not affect the long standing problems that BM and SV Hunters have been facing since… quite a long time. Hunters are more than just MM, there are two whole other specs that are always forgotten.

MM will be.

What is brutal shots fix doing?

it now stacks per shot fired instead of shot hit, so it doesnt matter what range your at you now get full benefit of the conduit and it lasts the entire channel, before if you was further away the stacks rolled in to slow an the buff ended before reaching max damage. I tested it on the ptr to confirm it being fixed and rapidfires are hitting pretty chunky.

3 Likes

Does brutal projectiles stack its % damage ? I’m unsure of how it works.

yea on the ptr thats how it works, it no longer stacks based on shots hit, it did lose the benefit from aoe that the previous bug caused, were each shot you trickshotted also gave you a stack so you could get max 20 stack empowerment on your main target, but now the conduit functions properly in single target. this is a large buff for pvp marksman, i tested this conduit in its bugged state and in melee range it absolutely blasted.

https://www.twitch.tv/allskillzzzz/clip/SullenBadGuanacoPrimeMe
Here is the bug in aoe i cleaved off the monks pets to empower my rapidfire ticks to nuke him for up to 5.6k per tick. this was mid season before full gear but i think i had 220+ ilvl at this point.

https://www.twitch.tv/allskillzzzz/clip/SavageEncouragingGoatThisIsSparta
Here is the bugged version from melee range on a priest, on the ptr this will happen regardless of distance you are from your target, the damage will also calculate before hitting instead of on hitting.

These damage values are all before the surging shots buff also. we are going to see some big rapidfires if we are allowed to get them off.