Good luck to Chief Diversity Officer Kristen Hines!

To our new Chief Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Officer, I and many others would like to wish our best regards to you within this position!

I personally have high hopes that we will see greater Representation of minority people within the company, and that these levels of Inclusion and Representation will also be reflected in game!

:yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :heart:

7 Likes

You!

Kitchen, now!

snaps fingers

10 Likes

Time for the popcorn

1 Like

it just never ends

3 Likes

The game will continue to get worse. This will literally do nothing.

3 Likes

Talonel there was another thread for this topic

1 Like

There’s multiple threads over many topics. I don’t see anyone complaining about there not being a Sylvanas Megathread.

Sit.

3 Likes

Hello all new hires, please ask yourself if the game you’re making is FUN as your first and last question, and be empowered to speak up if something is transparently awful like conduit energy. Thank you.

I’m just pointing it out to you that’s all. Go sit on a catcus.

4 Likes

So keep that energy when the 4th Sylvanas thread of the week rolls around
:roll_eyes:

Have they? You tell me, you’re the forum magnet that draws bad threads

3 Likes

You walked right into that one, didn’t you?

I know you don’t give a crud about any thread frequency aside for anything remotely close to LGBTQIAP+ topics. You and your ilk.

This thread isn’t about LGBTQ, so I guess you’re looking for trouble in all the wrong places

2 Likes

Toasting some delicious baked bread!

…wait that’s not the right phrase.

It’s obvious you’re like you’re own posts. I know you’re a troll and all, but at least try from time to time yea? :clown_face:

1 Like

You may want to re-read my previous comment. Or just go off.

1 Like

Spam got reported fast. Good job internet.

…so how long before the Chief Diversity Officer resigns on the grounds of discrimination?

A week? two?