Good luck on vaults!

Good luck everyone week 1 of the season 3 vaults!

7 Likes

TY, you too!

1 Like

Best of luck to you as well.

I’ve learned not to open mine for 24 hours. If I open it on Tues its a poorly itemized piece thats shared with my highest gear slot (or leggo.)

Good luck everyone!

praying for a weapon. Knowing my luck it will be on my alt arcane mage instead of my main sham tho.

1 Like

What will we find in the vault? The fine tunes of RNG

Tier set or 270 weapon baby please.

lmao.

Good luck all!
It is a good time to update your add-ons while we wait.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck everyone!

thank you, you too! i have two 278 options on my shaman so it would be nice to see a weapon :angel:

1 Like

I am beyond nervous about this one. I patiently await the game to turn on.

I’m ready for triple bracers. Yeaaaaaa!

1 Like

Did some raiding, did some M+ and If I don’t get an upgrade… unimaginable sadness. :neutral_face:

you get triple bracers? i usually get one bracer, one cloak, one ring.

The great vault of rings. We’ll all get nothing but rings and we’ll like it.

God, I hate the vault.

Did we need to defeat a raid boss with tier on the loot table to be eligible for tier, or can it occur without defeating one? I did not get a tier boss down. :frowning:

tier loot!

1 Like

Belt. Haste verse.

Can’t complain it’s an upgrade, but I am also jealous of people getting tier sets.

GASPS

I got a 265 tier helm from the Vault! The M+ slot so it can be upgraded with valor. I guess accidentally locking my keys in the car last night helped my karma for today.

1 Like

With the 3% drop-rate on tier this week in M+ slots, I guess it was actually pretty statistically likely that even though I opened 3 Vault slots on 3 characters I wouldn’t see a single piece of tier. Still sucks though.

Last tier I pulled a weapon in my first cache on my Bear, and a weapon on my Shammy in the second cache, so I guess I was spoiled. Getting boots on my bear and two mediocre trinkets on my Warrior/Shammy feels pretty bad given how grueling M+ was this first week.

I thought all the forum warriors promised me that M+ was infinite free loot?

1 Like