Good Luck Fellow WoW players - Final nail for me

It’s hard to leave a world we all kinda grew up in…

2 Likes

Nobody even knows what exactly the problem is. They know there is some sort of stuttering issue. You have a stuttering issue. It would be highly improper, in any scientific study, to claim that anyone with stuttering issues is experiencing this because of whatever unknown issue they have.

That’s like visiting a Doctor, and saying “Holy crap, my dad died of a heart attack!” and the doctor replying “That means that this pain in your chest MUST be a heart attack!”.

No, and any doctor who declared that would be subject to major disciplinary action. And, frankly, it would be grounds for malpractice and wide open for litigation when it turned out it was just bad gas…

This is the problem with this entire situation. It’s disingenuous, and frankly, ignorant, at the most fundamental level.

Generally issues like this ARE client sided. There is no way, whatsoever, for you to make a definitive statement as to what is causing your stuttering issues, because YOU don’t even know. You see stuttering, you don’t know what’s causing it, Blizz say they are having some issues with Launcher stuttering, you see your own issue, and you consciously make the leap that it MUST be their fault. And that’s the flaw in this logic and everyone else’s.

Is it possible it IS related to whatever they have going on? Sure. Can you make that connection organically without having to fill in blanks? No, you cannot. And this is why we have a bunch of people blaming Blizz for what very well may be a client side issue, as it almost ALWAYS is.

The difference between people like you, and regular, sensible people who have an idea of how things like this actually work, is that you refuse to acknowledge that literally anything other than your own ideas that Blizz is just, idk, sitting around with thumbs up their arze, is a possible answer to your problem.

Normal people do not do this. I don’t. And I don’t - not because I’m a “Blizz shill”, or w/e other insult you lob at anyone who doesn’t think exactly the same way as you - I don’t because I actually understand how this stuff and de-bugging actually works. It’s a process. The game is almost 20 freaking years old. There’s code on top of code, on top of more code, and that means that this kind of stuff is exponentially more difficult to diagnose and treat than it is on a much newer game that isn’t running on 20 year old code.

So please, spare me the whiny “nothing is my fault” BS until you actually can say that, hey, this WAS actually caused by whatever bug they are dealing with. And then, deal with it like an adult, and not a 12 year old brat who gets everything they want, when they want it, and craps all over anyone that sensibly tells you “hey, it might be a client side issue, because it, you know, almost ALWAYS is”.

It might not be. The point is, you have no damn idea if it is or not, so sitting there and insisting it is without any data to suggest it is, just makes it easier for everyone else to dismiss you out of hand for behaving like a child.

I had lots of bugs and crashes since launch. Too many to even mention but that didn’t make me stop playing the game.

It was the same boring end game that did.

I had a lot of stuttering until i completely closed discord. Now I never have it. When I open discord again it comes right back.

Can we hurry up and 404 this post already?

Massive stutters with DF client - Support / Technical Support - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Thread from October 22 with multiple Blue responses confirming its a real issue and devs are looking into it.

Foot in mouth much?

Edit: Just in case you try to not read again, it started Oct 22 and is still ongoing with over 2k replies with the last messages being less than an hour as of this post.

4 Likes

Would you like to visit the tech support forum and help them out? You’re a blizzard shill.

Do you not see the irony? You know nothing about his situation, while posting you know things are client side (probably true), and that he’s written a post complaining about Blizzard. You don’t have to agree with your fellow man, but there’s no point arguing with even someone you disagree with unless you know something factual. To do otherwise is lamentable - I guess you picked the worst title being a blizzard shill.

4 Likes

Not an airport don’t need to announce your departure. Later gator.

Mine runs smooth as silk.

Not reading all that sorry…

WoW is the only game I play with issues.
Blizzard is aware of the problem. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. Until then me and many others are quitting.

Take care.

Feel free to keep hurling insults.

ITT: Blizzard shills sweating because there’s so many issues. Game is falling apart. Every patch, so are the population numbers. Probably quicker than slands. G’luck with that

2 Likes

A computer professional? Lol

1 Like

The fact that you try to make this look like a singular person instead of an entire playerbase is being plagued by all these issues is astounding. I know a broader spectrum than 0-1 is hard to comprehend for you, let me get some crayons but don’t eat them!

3 Likes

Ill file this post with like another 100s of these posts on here about people leaving lol

I just figured it was my computer that was making it take upwards of 5 minutes to launch the game (only to launch like 3 instances of it because I thought “maybe I misclicked”).
Didn’t know it was a common issue.

1 Like

Oh, I see. You’re just a troll. Understood. You have a good day now.

Really hanging on by a thread. I don’t even know what this forum is for anymore. It sure af isn’t for feedback for the game. Any attempt at feedback is met with the most stupid responses that contribute nothing. I’ve never encountered players of a game that are so celebratory over the game’s implosion.

4 Likes

love you bye bye

There is no irony here. Neither are you helping them, neither is anyone else here because: It isn’t my job to help this person, nor is it anyone else’s who is commenting here - especially when they won’t even help themselves by not losing their minds over a perceived sleight, and accusing everyone else of being the crazy ones.

Guess what? If basically everyone else is telling you you’re crazy, you’re probably crazy.

You seem to have a misunderstanding of what the word irony means.

1 Like

Ahh, the cowards way out. Poor form.

Take care then, too.

1 Like

Cant say I dont agree but its been better than Shadowlands

BTW didn’t they apply a update with the patch regarding nVidia reflex?