Good Luck Fellow WoW players - Final nail for me

ITT: people who won’t admit their hardware is the issue

1 Like

People been saying this for 20 years. Still hasn’t happened.

Aight cool story bro. Enjoy your free time however you wish.

You won’t be missed. Have a fun time finding another game that you think is better.

Client is pretty stable for me. Might be your computer

1 Like

Trash clueless response. From someone on tich. Figures.

Devs have already admitted there is a problem and are working on it. Unfortunately we just haven’t got updates.

Feel free to troll my response. Cause I’m sure that’s all you’re good for.

Clearly there is a known issue. Clearly.

People still deny it to protect Blizzard. So embarrassing to be a part of this community. Ugh. Not anymore.

7 Likes

See you tomorrow. I think the issue is most ppl Are just mad and or frustrated when sharing with the world that they are leaving.

Obligatory can i have your gold OP Comment

1 Like

:wave: bye, thanks for the disry entry

OP has 90+ likes on their post.
The thread they linked to the problem has over 2.1k replies.

The salt in your reply makes me LOL :joy::joy:

6 Likes

I’m glad I could make you laugh :smiley:

Thanks! You sound pretty miserable :confounded: haha!

4 Likes

This Dude move on from a game or a GF?

Honestly man I’m convinced people who play WoW and complain about bugs don’t know how to maintain their PC’s.

Most will claim they’re IT professionals and while some of them MIGHt be they’re probably poopy at their job anyways.

1 Like

Meanwhile Blizzard says they are working on a fix.

And you’re convinced it’s the players problem.

How stupid.

7 Likes

I guess I struck a nerve didn’t I? I didn’t twist anything you said. If you want to go back to the kitchen with your thermometer and check to ensure your steak is cooked the way you want it to be cooked, then you can. However, as a consumer, you should expect that the products you purchase to be in good working order.

We are not talking about the fact that the game changed the lore, or some of the quests are boring. We are talking about game stability, and that should be a given, especially given the price that people pay for the game.

As a consumer, you should have the right to expect game stability, and if they can’t fix it, at least communicate with the consumers as to why.

The reality is the fact that the OP would not be quitting the game if Blizzard was truthful and communicated why the issue cannot be fixed (even if that communication is “we have worked on this issue and cannot pinpoint the problem”. However, as was also pointed out, the tech support post has over 2k comments, and 81.6k views and the company hasn’t said a word.

4 Likes

See you in a month <3

Do you need a tissue? Theres way bigger bugs in wow that the latency stutter that literally affects well NOTHING. Its a graphics glitch. None of these players actually lagging.

Your “I pay $15! Blizzard should give me the world!” mentality is exhausting.

1 Like

Now I need that tiny violin as well please