Good Day Wrymrest Accord

Decently happy.

Ghost of Tsushima comes out tonight, so reading tips and stuff has consumed most of my attention.

2 Likes

I am happy and well. Farming gold for my Brutosaur at the moment while catching up on my forum reads. Thank you for asking.

2 Likes

Sun is shining, the coffee is good, and I’ve got a kitty on my lap. It’s a good day!
Hope you’re well!

4 Likes

That sounds wonderful!

I suddenly miss being able to open my window and let a cool breeze come in. To hear the wind rustling the leaves as I play. I miss Spring already.

Very well, thanks for asking! Reading some forum stuff between commitments at work atm.

1 Like

How far are you into the Bruto grind?

I am about 4,200,000.

1 Like

Nice get that gold!! I got my Bruto in June and was extremely happy to do so! Gold making is slowly becoming another hobby of mine in game.

2 Likes

That is awesome! Gratz! Making gold is not so bad. I will be thankful to be able to slow down once I have my brutiboy.

1 Like

Not too bad. I actually did a game of Stellaris to challenge myself to see how a campaign could shape a novel series.

Interestingly, the Devouring swarm would not be the end threat if this campaign were made into a novel. It would be the race of Satyr looking people who are highly militaristic and xenophobic with a couple of puppet Empires.

1 Like

Doing alright, in the works of leveling my HM Tauren Hunter I left on the back burner for some time. Never played Hunter, let alone a ranged DPS class, kinda fun actually.

Where is all the Tauren RPer at? :upside_down_face:

All over. Mulgore, Desolace, Stonetalon, Thunder Bluff.

Should come to Thunder Bluff on Mondays!

1 Like

Oh man, thanks for this! Anytime I see a Tauren RPer in Org, especially those that RP Sunwalkers are a nice to see from to time.

You’re welcome. Happy to help!

I’m doing alright, sun’s out but it’s not too hot thank goodness. Thankful that my employer is letting people work from home so I’m pretty happy. Decided to just start farming mounts and even though its mind-numbing, it gives me an excuse to catch up on podcasts.

All in all, it’s a pretty good day.

1 Like

At a birthday party for my grandfather.
Currently in deathly pain from being force fed by grandma, please send an ambulance.

3 Likes

feeling BETRAYED since Bryian is moving to Horde

I’ll still play Alliance. I just got bored.

Understandable. It is the Alliance after all.

Been there honestly. It’s why I made a fresh start with Sarestha. But now I’m sorta playing Alliance again, though not AS much as Horde. I’m loving both sides honestly. I think I’m confused though. My noble Knight of Lordaeron is Horde and my fel-sucking elf who hates Garithos is on Allyside. :crazy_face:

Anyway, in terms of how I’m feeling?

Bummed. I’ve actually had my enthusiasm for the game utterly decimated by a really stupid thing.

Shadows Rising is unavailable in Australia. At least for now. I can’t even get the ebook - it’s not authorised for sale in my country.

I feel… cheated, by this. I’m a huge lore nerd and I love catching up on the books. I feel as though I can’t RP at the moment for fear of having the book spoiled for me by someone who’s talking about what happened ICly. I feel as though I’m missing new content while all my friends get to enjoy it.

I know logically it’s a silly little thing, but it’s totally destroyed my enthusiasm for the game, at least in the short term. This whole thing of releasing the book at different times all over the world is utterly silly.

1 Like