Good change with the 60 day game time purchase

As if we needed more proof that this game is dying, they’re milking this sinking ship for all it’s worth.

10 Likes

Why are you even awake still!?

How is enabling/canceling a sub committing to a game

You pay for 30 days currently, dunno how this is such a chore for you cuz clearly you can’t enjoy the game that much if the small time sink is enough to make you “not commit”

No.

Not every company does this.

Wow is not a gym. Its a game service that used to have fair options for payment.

Now they don’t.

4 Likes

8/10 Troll but quickly falling under due to repetitive posts.

2 Likes

So…

I guess you sub and then reload and unsub, then hope for the best?

2 Likes

When you start a subscription you are changed for the 30 days and that’s it

There’s no reload and prayer, I don’t know who’s backend you pull your info out of but you should find someone else to try

Hell if I know.

Well, the forums my good friend.
Where I meet wonderful and polite individuals such as you my shirtless bear friend.

And in answer to my previous query, it would appear you are going with semantics. A strong argument indeed!

1 Like

I’m in aus too but I’m at work rofl

I’m honestly a little envious that you can be at work and still be on these stupid forums.

I work afternoons and nights, I don’t get that luxury. :stuck_out_tongue:

Time to lean, time to clean after all.

Anyway, you guys can keep making up stuff and say how it’s impossible to get 30 day gametime anymore I guess

Good luck

All I work is nights and I pretty much only have a wow sub so I can fight people on the forums to pass time

Are you actually this naive, or purposefully obtuse?

Like, you know why trash apps give you a “free trial” through a subscription model, hoping you forget to cancel?

Yeah, it’s the same scummy tactic.

And if you say “Well if they were smart they would remember to cancel”, I will laugh my cheeks off.

7 Likes

Why arent we talking about the fact that they removed 90 and 180 day options.

They are closing down the game… confirmed!

You literally cancel right after activating it, all in the same motion

There is no wait til the end of the month or 2 weeks, you can do it immediately

so when trying to buy wow sub for gift you now only have option for 60day…

1 Like

Damn this xpac really going places since I left.

Dude, the whole point is that they are trying to take advantage of people not doing the whole due diligence, so people like you go “well they should have been smarter about it”

That’s what makes it scummy, because it takes advantage of people not knowing everything/forgetting. It’s literally about looking at the metrics and see that at the end of the day, more people will forget or not it figure out, which is a net gain for Blizz.

It’s a number’s game about a multi-billion company taking advantage of people’s flaws.

5 Likes

“ 2 months later “

Activision: We report a staggering 700,000 increase of active subs on World of Warcraft!

Me: Gee…I wonder why?

5 Likes