"Good" build vs "Bad" build

Testing on dungeoneer's training dummy. Obviously it's single target.

Cookie cutter "good" build:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWHB3YwQF5Q

633k total healing. Topped out at 5.9k HPS in the 2 minute timeframe. Tried to max dps for fratality to be fair. I tested this build on the 4 grouped target dummies and could pull 14-15k dps.

"Bad" build I use:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eat8f3LEJ3M&t

791k total healing. Topped out at 7.2k HPS in the 2 minute timeframe. Four gluttony procs in ~1 minute 50 seconds. I tested this build on the 4 grouped target dummies and could pull 11-11.5k dps.
I went against the grain myself and found other, non spirit bomb builds to be significantly more defensive
10/27/2018 01:19 PMPosted by Ayypapi
Four gluttony procs in ~1 minute 50 seconds.

You keep saying this, and we categorically keep telling you that's impossible. All of your logs pretty much point to that as well; you get around 1 proc a minute of Gluttony, if even that.

Everyone can also tell it's you replying to your own posts. Have some decorum, my guy.
10/28/2018 08:46 AMPosted by Maerylla
10/27/2018 01:19 PMPosted by Ayypapi
Four gluttony procs in ~1 minute 50 seconds.

You keep saying this, and we categorically keep telling you that's impossible. All of your logs pretty much point to that as well; you get around 1 proc a minute of Gluttony, if even that.

Everyone can also tell it's you replying to your own posts. Have some decorum, my guy.

You say it's impossible, but I literally got 4 gluttony procs in the video, which is 2 minutes long, and the first 10 seconds or so is me showing off the talents.

Literally, 4 gluttony procs in 1:50 IN THE VIDEO IN THE OP. HOW CAN YOU SAY IT'S IMPOSSIBLE WHEN IT'S IN THE VIDEO????

1st proc - 0:17
2nd proc - 0:50
3rd proc - 1:38
4th proc - 1:57
10/28/2018 09:04 AMPosted by Ayypapi
10/28/2018 08:46 AMPosted by Maerylla

You say it's impossible, but I literally got 4 gluttony procs in the video, which is 2 minutes long, and the first 10 seconds or so is me showing off the talents.

Literally, 4 gluttony procs in 1:50 IN THE VIDEO IN THE OP. HOW CAN YOU SAY IT'S IMPOSSIBLE WHEN IT'S IN THE VIDEO????

You must not understand how procs works
10/28/2018 09:04 AMPosted by Ayypapi

I must not understand how procs works

Fix'd for accuracy.

I must not understand how procs works

Fix'd for accuracy.

I understand plenty about how procs work but you seem to think that since you saw 4 procs in 2 minutes that your sample size is good enough to conclude that the rppm is 2 instead of 1
10/27/2018 01:57 PMPosted by Nairav
I went against the grain myself and found other, non spirit bomb builds to be significantly more defensive

You're also Ayypapi. Why do you keep changing characters like you think it's going to fool us into thinking you have more support for your terrible build than you actually do?

Also, sample size is a thing. 2 minutes of combat against dummies, by yourself, who you openly admit has little experience with Spirit Bomb builds and was actively trying to maximize frailty HPS, while you're taking no incoming damage (which then massively depresses the soul healing that you'd receive)...ya, sorry, that's not a valid data set in any situation. Especially since you didn't bother to log it or anything.

Your build is still bad and so are you, especially since you still insist on trying to use your alts to build a hilariously transparent false consensus.
10/28/2018 12:00 PMPosted by Xaedys
Your build is still bad and so are you, especially since you still insist on trying to use your alts to build a hilariously transparent false consensus.

I too think you should stop using this disingenuous tactic.

Me too, it's kinda BS.
10/27/2018 01:57 PMPosted by Nairav

You're also Ayypapi. Why do you keep changing characters like you think it's going to fool us into thinking you have more support for your terrible build than you actually do?

Also, sample size is a thing. 2 minutes of combat against dummies, by yourself, who you openly admit has little experience with Spirit Bomb builds and was actively trying to maximize frailty HPS, while you're taking no incoming damage (which then massively depresses the soul healing that you'd receive)...ya, sorry, that's not a valid data set in any situation. Especially since you didn't bother to log it or anything.

Yet this "bad" player has an ilevel just as high as you, and it's very obvious this game is your life. Interesting.
Who hurt you?
This is a really dumb ax to grind, and swapping to an alt to reply to your own post to try to validate it is fraudulent and sad.
Lolol this guy is surely getting paid to do this
We shouldn't be arguing *what* the actual rppm is, we should argue instead *that rppm is bad design* and Veng should get a system/talent analogous go Demonic that we can control.
10/28/2018 02:11 PMPosted by Ayypapi
Yet this "bad" player has an ilevel just as high as you, and it's very obvious this game is your li

Ahh, the "I have a life" card. It's like Godwin's Law, except for MMOs.

And anyone can be carried. The fact that your average performance parse even on Normal, where mechanics literally don't matter, is only 54.2%, and your heroic parses average 13%, is proof enough of that.

And so you don't have to bother hunting for them, my averages are 75.2% on mythic (of which you've only done the first boss, you baddy. Mother is a joke), 83.2% on heroic, and 91.1% on normal.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/15311387#
Okay the posting on alts thing, it’s getting pretty sad man.
Wow! I recently went against the grain myself and found other, non spirit bomb builds to be significantly more defensive ALSO!
10/29/2018 01:29 AMPosted by Uncleslam
Okay the posting on alts thing, it’s getting pretty sad man.

I bet he does this irl too, but instead of alts he uses sock puppets.
These Ayypapi threads about Gluttony being superior to SB are just getting kind of sad. My dude, do yourself a favor and stop.

And the alt posting is a tad bit desperate.