Gold's no Object: Patched

So I will say this, on the topic of doomsayers, or on the topic of people talking about a minor part of the game indicating the game is dead, dying, etc.

That is hyperbole, people post things that are fueled by their emotion, so for me personally it’s easier to look past the emotionally charged discourse and try to focus on the actual issue at hand.

Fixating on the doomsaying, especially when people are laying it on thick, only distracts from the topic at hand. And it doesn’t do you any good either, because unfortunately that kind of stuff isn’t going to go away, ever.

Settle down drama llama. It was merely inconvenient to finish not “completely broken”.

Pssst. Don’t tell them that all four dailies are in almost the same spot so it’s super easy today. They might figure it out and never do it again.

then maybe you should have said that :woman_shrugging:

yep

I’ve been giving feedback since BFA. Not all of it gets through, there are some genuinely bad decisions in this games design.

I’m just not going to throw a temper tantrum over a buggy quest.

Do I need to repeat myself?

Voicing your concerns for the game and complaining about bad design is good for the health of the game.

But 100 posts about how blizzard hates its community because there was a buggy quest for a few hours is not.

This is very true. The Doomsayers are mostly limited to these forums, and do not represent the game community as a whole.

I just find it hilarious how quickly people will jump to conclusions over a buggy quest that was fixed within a few hours.

Then you should be well aware of how people continuously post constructive feedback and they are met with radio silence the majority of the time. Check the PTR forums for all patches.

People didn’t become randomly angry.

And they have a logical reason to be angry: They are humans not robots churning out constructive feedback and feeling good being ignored.

You just don’t know with some people. That bug may or may not be the straw that broke the camels back for some people. It gets hard to deliver constructive criticism for some people when they feel they are at the end of their rope.

1 Like

EXACTLY the point which these “constructive criticism” people are missing.

They are ignoring the fact that people giving feedback are just as human as the Blizzard employees.

Im sure the speed it was patched has no relationship with the volume of people saying how awful it was.

The better question is how did something so poorly designed manage to get into the live game when developed by a multi-billion dollar a year company?

1 Like

Then they shouldn’t bother trying. Nobody likes forum whining.

1 Like

Just bend over backwards and worship the holy altar of Blizzard :stuck_out_tongue:

No one likes a ignorant holier than thou whiner either.

I was on the Monk forums on the Shadowlands Beta, posting constantly, just for monk to be almost entirely ignored. Trust me I am WELL aware

Then maybe they shouldn’t be freaking out a slipshod quest.

Being angry at the end of your rope is one thing, and it’s a perfectly normal human reaction.
but Mindlessly screaming at blizzard over a buggy quest is just silly. It’ll be fixed.

I totally understand being mad. but going so far as to say the game is dying is absurd.

Mind explaining what that means? Or is this gonna be QQ…about me?

We have moved on to Kevin and what an obnoxious bad word he is.

Please stand by for next week for the next assault and whatever possible bug it’ll have with any new quests we haven’t seen/beta tested for Blizz yet.

1 Like

Then learn to recognize that it’s Blizzard’s fault that people are angry.

Maybe you shouldn’t be freaking out over “Oh noes why didn’t people praise Blizzard for a slipshod quest” then.

Ding ding ding…we have a winner. It’s about you. Well done.

Or how about how I had to log out until it soft reset in order to get the last armor piece to register being in the circle?

A major patch feature and not a single one of them hasnt had some kind of progress halting or artificially extending bug.

Bugs happen. That is just inevitable. Its a fact of game design.

If a game releases with bugs, so be it.
What matters is how fast they get fixed.

Straw man fallacy my dude. Im not asking for any praise, I’m just saying you maybe shouldn’t pretend the game is gonna die because of a bad quest.

I mean it was in response to what I said. Or are we just here to take our anger out on the forums? Self control is good!

Seems like you are. Why should GD talk about how fast they fixed it unless you want GD to praise them for the fast fix?

Your post just exhudes “i’m holier than thou listen to me”