Goldenmane's reins

14,192 kills so far…no groups…just me runnin around in a circle …day after day after day. lol to say it’s ‘rare’ now…is an understatement.

2 Likes

Brewmaster good for this one like it is the Veinseeker?

What do you need to kill?

1 Like

It was one of the cheaper ones, on the AH, so I did that (Goldenmane, pretty early in BFA too if I recall.) I think it was around 100 k? Basically a steal.

The comments detail the horrors of farming it.

I pay for my sub, so I had 250 K plus the other day and bought that BFA engineer mekatorgue mount thing (when at a good price on the AH, less than people putting up the blood/cragspider thing for.)

I think it is off of general Alliance area mobs, like the Horde ones which are also on the AH (bloodspider whatever thingie, still have to buy that one.)

It isn’t worth farming these really, unless you are in a group and have a monk doing the statue thing. Other stuff can make the money to AH buy them, with less of a headache.

I love the “high” (by comparison) Arathi and Darkshore ones at 7 percent or something; Just got the Swift Albino Raptor thing :wink: , in Arathi.

I think I have most, from Arath at least, the stupid donkey one from that kobold evades me =/

Lol I just got it after killing like 30 of the storm song people and I didnt know how much it was worth so I learned it oops XD its worth it knowing only 4% of players have it XD

I swear, you people go out of your way to find threads to necro.

Oh god it’s a necro, wish I noticed before replying :sweat_smile:

I got Goldenmane literally 5 minutes into leveling when the expansion dropped.

At the time I figured it was something everyone was going to have, kinda regret learning it.

Have you gotten it?

Funny Horde is wanting a Horse mount and the Alliance can’t get anything else but them.

1 Like