Gold Seller Spam

Knew this was going to be an issue in the classic re-release with the scarcity of gold. I get multiple invites per day from random named chars to join a chat channel with part of the name being web site name. You all have any plans to deal with crap?

Please dont post the links thats just free advertising. Same plan as always right click and report and let blizzard deal with it thats all you need to do and know.

3 Likes

You cant right click and report these, because it doesn’t come up in chat its a dialog that pops up like if some one invited you to join a group…

Please remove the website, you’re basically advertising the gold sellers website.

3 Likes

Blizzards aware of that and working to stop it but its not as easy as one would think and please remove the link.

4 Likes

If you say so, any blue posts to say they are? I hope so, its getting really annoying.

Yes, just a few post down in this forum. Going to go ahead and lock this up.

For future reference, I strongly recommend you watch the language you use to post on the forums. I’ve removed it from your original post, but violations like that put your posting ability at risk.

6 Likes