Gold reward to TBC level 58 Boost

I was curious how much gold is awarded to the boosted toon if you purchase the TBC 58 Boost? I checked out the beta a bit and if it is comparable (25 gold) then I would definitely suggest an increase. I tried testing a few different toons in the beta and a flat 25 gold works for most but some it is insufficient. An excellent example is the warlock. In beta they start with all pet skills unpurchased. The cost to bring all pets online with level 58 abilities will zap most if not all of that gold away.

Anywho. Just a thought.

25 gold lol

Edit: forgot to mention they pre completed most quests level 50-58 on the boosted characters so you can’t get quest gold at max level. There’s like 2 zones you can actually quest in on boosted chars that I found. Winterspring, west coast of epl, and dungeon quests are about all you’re left with.

Literally go do some quests. At level 58 you can easily make 5-10 gold per quest completed. Stop whining.

1 Like

I remember skipping plenty of skills while leveling because they cost too much gold. If it’s not in your usual rotation then it can wait till 60.