hey i have a fresh 70 warrior and feral…what some reliable gold farming methods that dont require professions ..like what are some good mobs to farm id rather not quest either
Bashir Landing in Blade’s Edge was always decent without a profession but I’m not sure there is a market for the Ethereum prison keys anymore.
Nagrand Ogre Caves are good
dark runes in scholo, fel armaments in smv if felsoul hold isn’t packed, or arcane tomes in netherstorm off elves.
Idk if anyone still buying but I have gotten Boar’s speed enchant to drop there twice on one toon. that’s a good chunk of money usually
90% of the players on these servers do not farm any gold, so you’re going to be fighting a very long, inflated and unproductive losing battle if you try
No sense in letting all that potential market go to waste…
Let’s get the token in so I can sell them gold…
And they can pay for my sub.